Forest Run: Warrior Cats DnD (OOC/Planning)

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by keltka, Dec 10, 2016.

1. chaoticArbiter

chaoticArbiter an actual shiny eevee (destroyer of worlds)

I know my cat is gonna be named Sparkpaw
    her dad is Embertail and her mom is 100% dead
    she might've had a brother named Applepaw but idk for sure
    also she looks like this for coloring:
    [​IMG]

floof critical mass is the thing I live for. -puts on sunglasses-

• Like x 2
  2. Technicality

Technicality All's fair in love and shitposting

Actually I don't know if I want to be part of shadowclan, they're a bit sketchy for what I want my character to be like

3. chaoticArbiter

my internal debate is just "ThunderClan.....or WindClan? ThunderClan...........or WindClan??"

• Like x 1
  4. keltka

keltka the green and brown one

@chaoticArbiter Eeee nice!
    that's pretty similar coloring to one of cloverpaw's brothers I am Smug ;D

@Technicality to be fair, the clans have shifted around a fair bit! I think the Bad Guys were RiverClan for a while, and now it's...mmmmore WindClan? Ish? Can't say much b/c #spoilers

• Like x 2
  5. keltka

If it helps any, we only have One ThunderClan I think!

6. Technicality

Please, don't do too many spoilers as I am rereading all the books
    all of them

7. Technicality

And also yes. I will probably be thunderclan.

8. chaoticArbiter

nice

I mean. I guess I could make her ThunderClan? but. I have. possible plans. and I need to know if those plans can be possible.

• Like x 1
  9. keltka

As a heads up, unless we end up making a side RP (like, between "campaigns" thread), there mmmmight not be as much space for Plot Points

10. chaoticArbiter

awwwwwwww
    sadface
    .......begins hoping for side RP because Reasons

• Like x 1
  11. Void

Void on discord. Void#4020

[​IMG]
    also for shits and giggles i designed Pansy's sibling, Spiderpaw. He's cute

• Like x 4
  12. Void

Void on discord. Void#4020

Also i have a Cat Coat Calculator that can be used to determine like... what kinda babies a cat would have. I have a lot of weird warriors resources saved in my bookmarks for... some reason??? i don't know when this happened. But i figured at least someone here might enjoy

http://felinefiction.proboards.com/page/cat-coat-calculator

• Like x 1
  13. keltka

YES THANK YOU HOLY HELL THIS WILL SAVE MY LIFE

I'm planning to make a thread! (we do currently have a thread for the Campaign, btw, but it's not "open" yet) It'll hhhhave to wait until After I'm done with Hell Flying And Jetlag, and once we see how a campaign goes (again, they're p quick—especially the first one—so we should be able to finish Relatively fast!), imma make a thread ^ ^

• Like x 3
  14. chaoticArbiter

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

• Like x 1
  15. keltka

NOTES ABOUT POTENTIAL RP THREAD:
    1. who would be interested?

2. I think if there is one, whenever we're doing a campaign, we might want to "pause" the RP thread? So that the campaign can happen (I don't think they're supposed to take more than a few days of IC time usually), then we can summarize it back to the RP thread, without people have to read between to stay caught up?

3. We might reach kittical mass a bit faster if we have an RP thread, but the clans generally seem Pretty Huge, so yyyeah

• Like x 2
  16. chaoticArbiter

1. ME ME ME ME ME ME ME.
    2. that sounds like a good idea to me.
    3. true, but MORE CATS TO INTERACT WITH!

.........daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammit my brain just made a new cat idea and I'm
    brain
    no
    why
    ;~;

• Like x 1
  17. Technicality

Ideas aren't a bad thing

• Like x 1
  18. keltka

@Void your coat color thing is my NEW HERO apparently Cloverpaw and her brothers are DEFINITELY POSSIBLE :D

"Kittens will be half shorthaired, half longhaired. Toms can be chocolate, cinnamon, lilac, fawn, red, or cream. Mollies can be chocolate, cinnamon, lilac, fawn, chocolate tortoiseshell, cinnamon tortie, lilac-cream tortie, or fawn-cream tortie. Kits will be solid unless they are red or cream. Some kittens may be colorpoints. Half of them will have less than 50% white spotting, half will have none."

it took forever and her spots might be a Little Weird, but it WORKS.

• Like x 1
  19. keltka

my main concern would be trying to juggle all of that, and/or people who are only in one thread or another @_@ that's a worry for After my finals though!!

and I mean, if you want to make an NPC, that's fine, we all have a couple! You'll have to make a mentor NPC for SURE, and most of us have been trying to work out litter sizes and whatnot ^ ^

20. chaoticArbiter

my main issue with this is that Sparkpaw is an OC I've had for a while, her family is pretty Set
    this new cat is just like. "hey have a name and a coat color!" and I'm like. "?????? how do incorporate"
    the cat's coat color doesn't even work for Sparkpaw's family ;n; (her mom had Sparkpaw's exact coat, her dad was a solid ginger, Applepaw has their dad's coat)
    not to mention I feel like she'd not be a ThunderClan cat which is just. WOW GREAT
    facepalms @ my brain

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice