Forest Run: Warrior Cats DnD (OOC/Planning)

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by keltka, Dec 10, 2016.

1. keltka

keltka the green and brown one

hrmmmm
    what clan would she be in? maybe she could quietly sneak into some other cat's litter? If she's a warrior, it's Much Easier, if she's a 'paw, then uhhh
    I mean if she's any of the shades listed in my bit of thing, then hella, Cloverpaw gets another sibling :D

2. raginghearts

raginghearts Well-Known Member

I have an idea actually! What if we have a separate, optional, solely text-based RP for any side characters we may or may not have? (aka @chaoticArbiter could use your new OC idea in this!) So that way there can be a bit of a clan history/characterization, but it'd be entirely separate from the RPG. It could be maybe referenced minorly but it wouldn't be necessary knowledge!

3. chaoticArbiter

chaoticArbiter an actual shiny eevee (destroyer of worlds)

I was thinking WindClan, she's a 'paw, Lavenderpaw, and she's lilac coat color, so she could totally fit in there.

wait, weren't we already planning to have an RP with the regular campaign characters though?

• Like x 1
  4. keltka

this is a super good idea, but how should we handle things if someone REALLY wants to use their main characters from the DnD bit? I think a lot of us tossed in our Faves for this one...

5. keltka

@chaoticArbiter HELLA I will add her to the list of siblings then!! you should totally make a ref on the cat creator, and I can send you the foxpaw and redpaw refs!!!

• Like x 1
  6. chaoticArbiter

chaoticArbiter an actual shiny eevee (destroyer of worlds)

all the cats
    every cat is involved

YES GOOD.
    I will make cat reference tomorrow! because I am. tired. and probably gonna sleep in a bit, maybe?

• Like x 1
  7. raginghearts

maybe? I'm having an especially hard time remembering things/keeping things straight right now because Headache

that is a good point and I am not sure what to suggest because, as mentioned, Headache :C

• Like x 1
  8. keltka

How about we do a round of the campaign first and see how that goes? Then maybe plan out what to/how to when we're all less @_@

ALSO RAGINGHEARTS GO REST,,,
    headaches are fucking EVIL and Capital Headaches are the WORST

• Like x 4
  9. electroTelegram

electroTelegram Well-Known Member

seconding the let's do a campaign and see how it goes first

• Like x 3
  10. keltka

@chaoticArbiter Lavenderpaw's new siblings :D

ETA: I had some ideas in mind for their parents (based on the coat color set up I had to use to get them to this point), but we should bounce those back and forth!! maybe over PMs?

[​IMG]
    ^^^^^ Cloverpaw
    [​IMG]
    ^^^^^ Foxpaw
    [​IMG]
    ^^^^^ Redpaw

Last edited: Dec 14, 2016
  11. blue

blue hightown funk you up

aw snap now that i've been reminded of that cat color chart i may have to go redesign minkpaw :V

• Like x 1
  12. theambernerd

theambernerd dead to all sense of shame

Sootfur's current design is (i think) an Impossible Cat Color, I can try to adjust if anyone is bothered? but i tend to let my fictional cats not follow reality too closely.
    Right now he's a medium-dark gray with black patches

edit: I could probably adjust him to a really blotchy black tabby tbh
    [​IMG]

• Like x 3
  13. raginghearts

that sounds like a good idea!
    and also no I refuse to go to bed it's only 9:30 pm and I slept until like 2 pm I don't need more sleep right now TOO MUCH SLEEP

• Like x 1
  14. keltka

I mean, it doesn't super bother me, but I kinda enjoy jjjust skirting inside the bounds of possibility!
    I think Cloverpaw's not entirely possible tbh...

15. electroTelegram

electroTelegram Well-Known Member

is it okay if we don't stay strictly to what is Actually Possible? i do not understand the intricacies of cat genetics

• Like x 3
  16. keltka

Yeah dude, seriously don't worry don't worry
    look at the fckn clan leaders, I did Not Even Try

• Like x 1
  17. Void

Void on discord. Void#4020

yeah i just posted that stuff for people who want to use it as references for their cats or for ideas, i don't think anyone has to stick strictly to anything super realistic

18. blue

blue hightown funk you up

oh yeah i only want to redesign minkpaw because 1) her design came entirely from me being like "and.. sure.. yeah, that looks okay.." while messing around in the cat picture maker 2) I Love Charts

• Like x 1
  19. keltka

HELL YEAH FELLOW CHARTLOVER

I mean that's honestly how I've created a lot of my kitty OCs, I had a few for another warriors thing I did a while ago
    (it...did not end well...)
    but Looks Good is DEFINITELY a recognized metric for kitty OCs as far as I'm concerned eheheh

EDIT: In fact I actually just found a folder of Past Kitty OCs that I forgot to label, whoops?? Might borrow some of them for stuff :D

• Like x 2
  20. raginghearts

oh nooooooo
    in my quest to remember what the original Rhinopaw's family was like, I stumbled on a bunch of old youtube videos made regarding the RP group I was in and now I am very nostalgic and kinda sad cuz I miss all of this

• Like x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice