Forest Run: Warrior Cats DnD (OOC/Planning)

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by keltka, Dec 10, 2016.

1. blue

blue hightown funk you up

Okay! Updated Minkpaw, + she now has a mentor!
    Screen Shot 2016-12-13 at 8.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-12-15 at 12.30.09 PM.png
    She has a white undercoat, which is hard to make in this cat creator, and her fur is longer now to represent her RiverClan heritage!

And her mentor, Laceheart!
    Screen Shot 2016-12-15 at 12.46.48 PM.png

• Like x 2
  2. keltka

keltka the green and brown one

NIIIICE she looks so pretty! ^ ^

3. blue

:D

(I gotta wonder, though, if this person has ever seen -- a tortoiseshell cat?? Do they know they typically don't have that many paint-splattery lines on them?? :P)

4. keltka

Yyyyeah some of their stylistic choices make me go ?????
    but it's a fffairly helpful basic reference??? sorta??? mAN IUNNO.

• Like x 1
  5. aleric

aleric dude of guy

[​IMG]

[​IMG] .
    Sockpaw is an apprentice of ShadowClan (obvi, haha) in his second moon of his apprenticeship. He's not the brightest star in the sky, but he's relatively strong and intuitive. Despite the slight boost in intuition, though, he's pretty easy to read and fairly gullible if he knows you already. Because of his itty bitty tail, he has a pretty shit sense of balance, though through his familiarity with the needle padded territory of ShadowClan, he has a quiet step and good hearing. While he doesn't hate the other clans, he's pretty wary of them-- largely in theory, though, despite his occasional #salt he's pretty friendly on a one on one basis. Until he starts speculating on his future awful warrior name. There is absolutely no warrior name that goes decently with Sock___ and he's a bitter little gremlin about this. Sockpaw also has a ton of siblings, and has adopted a very "middle child" mentality in social situations.

Cinderfoot is his mentor, and because she wanted to be the medicine cat SO BADLY (though didn't quite cut it-- she's intelligent but lacks intuition and spirit, and she tends to be stubborn/paranoid and over analyze everything) she taught Sockpaw a bit about herbs. It didn't really stick though, haha. Cinderfoot is also fiercely jealous of WindClan, because she's so worried that they have some spiritual advantage over ShadowClan due to their open skies.

Shows up 15 minutes late with an outdated meme (and Starbucks)

• Like x 4
  6. keltka

HE'S SO CUTE OH NO WHAT A NERD

7. aleric

aleric dude of guy

ALSO, here's Cinderfoot and her brother, Claypelt! AKA I was messing around with the colors on the cat maker and decided to make like two identical cats because I liked both combinations hahah.

Cinderfoot!
    [​IMG]

Annnnd Claypelt
    [​IMG]

• Like x 4
  8. chaoticArbiter

chaoticArbiter an actual shiny eevee (destroyer of worlds)

PM sounds good to me!
    I just got home, I'll make a picture of Lavenderpaw as soon as I am done, like, catching up on threads. :P

• Like x 2
  9. chaoticArbiter

just give Sockpaw the most nonsensical warrior name possible
    "Sockleaf" or "Sockfeather" or "Sockwing" or something

• Like x 3
  10. raginghearts

raginghearts Well-Known Member

Socksock

• Like x 3
  11. chaoticArbiter

perfect

• Like x 2
  12. Spectacularsalmon

Spectacularsalmon Enthusiastic dork

I fixed my character sheet earlier because I missed the part of the guide where it said you could't have ability scores less than 1.
    I also made a mentor for Thistlepaw
    randomcat.PNG
    Hazelfeather has never had an apprentice before Thistlepaw, and sometimes questions if he's experienced enough to be a mentor. He feels as though he can be too patient with her sometimes.

• Like x 1
  13. keltka

@Spectacularsalmon for some reason I can't see your sheet at all @_@

But awesome, that's a super cute mentor!

14. The Leaders

The Leaders Leaders of the Five Clans

Pinging everyone who's got a cat in—we're starting tomorrow! The opening bit for this particular adventure is set at a daylight gathering, which was planned to help foster closer ties between the clans. It's the best time to introduce/describe your cat, and play out a bit of their personality. This part might be a bit less strict on posting order, seeing as there are going to be at least eight apprentices talking to (and over!) each other, but if you've been posting a lot, it might be a good idea to hold back for a bit.

Current Patrols, as they stand! The list randomizer spit out
    1. Cloverpaw (Wind) - Sun Patrol
    2. Rhinopaw (River) - Sun Patrol
    3. Mosspaw (Wind) - Moon Patrol
    4. Sockpaw (Shadow) - Sun Patrol
    5. Amberpaw (Shadow) - Sun Patrol
    6. Thistlepaw (Shadow) - Moon Patrol
    7. Pansypaw (River) - Moon Patrol
    8. Minkpaw (Thunder) - Moon Patrol

@Void @raginghearts @amberbydreams @Spectacularsalmon @aleric @blue @raybot @keltka

• Like x 6
  15. blue

i'm SO HYPE, the ten-year-old warriors-obsessed blue that lives within me is losing her SHIT over this

• Like x 3
  16. electroTelegram

electroTelegram Well-Known Member

tiny warriors obsessed ray is similarly freaking out and we are both super excited :D

• Like x 2
  17. theambernerd

theambernerd dead to all sense of shame

@aleric @Spectacularsalmon Any ideas on how thistlepaw, sockpaw, and amberpaw feel about each other before the game starts up?

18. electroTelegram

electroTelegram Well-Known Member

@keltka should we PM about how clowerpaw and mosspaw feel about each other before we start? we can do it here too

• Like x 1
  19. keltka

Either one is good imo :D it'd be good to set up!!

@chaoticArbiter and I set up the siblings (and their parents!) so poor Mosspaw probably has to deal with four furballs pestering him (AND remembering that incident with the rock)

• Like x 1
  20. aleric

aleric dude of guy

do yall wanna make a PM chat for ShadowClan so we can hash out details and headcanons? it might be fun to flesh out backgrounds for our cats more! or we can do it here but i don't want to spam. or we can exchange skypes! im easy.

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice