Forest Run: Warrior Cats DnD (OOC/Planning)

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by keltka, Dec 10, 2016.

1. keltka

keltka the green and brown one

Awesome!! @Void is up next for y'all, then @blue ^ ^

2. Void

Void on discord. Void#4020

i'll reply soon just out of it today

3. keltka

Yeah dude, take your time ^ ^ that goes for everyone too!!

(I'm just lowkey going 'daMMIT KELTKA YOU SHOULD'VE MADE THE TURN ORDER MORE OBVIOUS WHEN YOU FIRST POSTED MAKE SURE EVERYONE KNOWS')

(hence the @ ing)

(I'm sorry guys)

• Like x 1
  4. blue

blue hightown funk you up

welp shit i'm turning my phone off to go into a movie, bad timing for my turn, sorry

5. Void

Void on discord. Void#4020

it's alright! no rush anyways reply when possible

6. keltka

So sometimes there's a section where you can ask questions of the narrator—in the future, would y'all prefer to do that in the OOC, or IC?
    posting order will NOT be maintained for those sections, mainly because it's about getting as much info as you can in a limited time!

7. electroTelegram

electroTelegram Well-Known Member

maybe if it's a situation where our cats can ask the clan leaders we do it IC, and if it's more us asking you as the DM we do it OOC?

8. keltka

See the thing that's making me go WARRIORS WHY is that it's set up to be...you asking the leader these questions, but it's actually me, the narrator, giving the answers :|
    I think in these cases, maybe we do it OOC, and then the leader will relay all the info gathered OOC in the IC chat as a block post. does that work?

• Like x 1
  9. electroTelegram

electroTelegram Well-Known Member

i think it would work! just ping us all here when the times comes for question asking?

• Like x 1
  10. keltka

Sounds good ^ ^ Depending on who's going to be asking, I'll ping those people, and the info will be put under a spoiler if not everyone's allowed to have it yet!

11. keltka

K SO ADJUSTING DIFFICULTY RN, DIDN'T REALIZE.

12. keltka

@raginghearts you get one more skill point to spend, btw! I just checked over your chart ^ ^

13. raginghearts

raginghearts Well-Known Member

Oh shoot really? My bad, must've missed that!

14. keltka

No worries dude! Figured you'd want the extra point though ^ ^ Let me know what skill you take if you don't repost the sheet, please!

I've started keeping track of everyone's stats, so that I can figure out if/when I need to adjust checks @_@

15. Spectacularsalmon

Spectacularsalmon Enthusiastic dork

Sorry I haven't been responding, been kinda busy lately, and I was at a Christmas party last night.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2016
  16. keltka

No worries! It just shifts turn order around slightly ^ ^

17. keltka

So everyone makes a ponder check, and for every successful ponder check, you guys get a new piece of information! I shifted the goal posts on ponder, to make it easier on apprentice-level characters ^ ^

Oh, and I set up Cloverpaw's IC so that the...uh...format? would work?

But basically, you'll give me your ponder check stats in here—(Int + skill level in ponder)—and I'll tell you if you pass or fail, and what information you get for passing if you do!

18. blue

blue hightown funk you up

minkpaw makes a ponder check of... 3!

19. The Leaders

The Leaders Leaders of the Five Clans

@Minkpaw
    Pass! "It rained a lot yesterday, and that means the kits may have left tracks in the mud that can be followed."

Last edited: Dec 20, 2016
  20. theambernerd

theambernerd dead to all sense of shame

Amberpaw makes a ponder check of 2!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice