Forest Run: Warrior Cats DnD (OOC/Planning)

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by keltka, Dec 10, 2016.

1. keltka

keltka the green and brown one

I will miss the dice as well D: The last time I did a forum RP it was like...I made up an entirely new gaming system to go on the Gigapause forums @_@ so many dice. so much crazy. dear god.

ALRIGHT THEN! Everyone who wants to be in the first round of this, please get your character sheets and a character image in by Wednesday! We'll be starting then ^ ^
    Also, it seems that future editions of the game allow for DMs (called "narrators") to switch, so if we wanna incorporate that, we can!

...it also says the narrator's cat can't be involved but :( :( :(
    I'll avoid giving her any future knowledge (and the actual missions are very Choose Your Own Adventure structured), so if y'all are okay with me having my cat in there, I'd like to!

• Like x 1
  2. raginghearts

raginghearts Well-Known Member

Man personally I'm all for you including your cat as long as, like you said, no future knowledge or whatever. Hell, you could even if you wanted use your cat as sort of like... if we're going way off track or getting stuck, you can have your cat gently point us in the right direction? Idk. Basically I'm chill.

AND I WILL GET WORKING ON THIS but first questions first I'm kind of wanting to play as Rhinopaw my Medicine Cat Apprentice so are y'all cool with that, or was there anyone else wanting to be MCA? Cuz I have enough old characters that I could easily let someone else play that role if they wanted!

• Like x 1
  3. keltka

@raginghearts MANY SOLUTIONS such as the fact that different cats from different clans can come together for the missions! I'm thinking we might wanna start with the main four at the moment, and we can Sort Out Skyclan later on!

4. electroTelegram

electroTelegram Well-Known Member

the link to the warriors website doesnt seem to work on mobile? im just getting the background

im away from a computer until monday at least

5. keltka

Attached Files:

6. keltka

WOO! Is there anything else we'll need? Do any long-time kintsugi RPers have advice re: the subaccount thing? This is gonna remain the OOC/planning thread, so I'll open up the actual RP thread a bit closer to the date ^ ^

7. Void

Void on discord. Void#4020

[​IMG]
    i've designed my cat just because... i have ideas and haven't yet felt like doing the character sheet yet. their name is pansystorm. :V (They're a dilute calico tabby. :3)

also working on finishing reading the rules, and also i can do some colorings of characters on some nice cat lines if people like.

• Like x 2
  8. electroTelegram

are we all in the same clan or is it a multi clan rp? (also are we in the forest or by the lake or do those things get decided after we have the characters?)

• Like x 1
  9. raginghearts

@Void WHAT A CUTE CAT

• Like x 1
  10. theambernerd

theambernerd dead to all sense of shame

I am also very willing to draw people's characters if they want, and i'll almost definitely draw images from the campaign during/after because fuck i just love cats ok?

My girl's gonna be Amberstripe cause tradition, probably Shadowclan warrior?

• Like x 1
  11. Void

I was thinking Riverclan for Pansystorm but... I dunno! I can change stuff up according to like, what the rp is going to encompass. I dunno if they're all supposed to be in one clan or not.

12. keltka

@Void THAT'S ADORABLE AND YOU'RE A TREASURE
    @raybot and everyone, we can do a single clan or multi clan RP! I'd kinda prefer multiclan, as that leaves more freedom for everyone ^ ^
    @amberbydreams YOU'RE ALSO A TREASURE

As a heads up to everyone, we're probably ALL gonna start out as 'paws, I think! Idea: One thread that follows the DnD thing, the other thread as a more open RP that references the DnD thing? And maybe we could have secondary or tertiary characters for Warriors or Elders!

• Like x 2
  13. Void

That's fine with me! I don't mind my character starting out as a 'paw!

Multiclan works for me, Pansypaw is a cute riverclan cat who probably runs their mouth a lot.

14. theambernerd

• Like x 2
  15. keltka

duuuuude this is AWESOME
    I'll add in a few more definitions :D annnnd make a thing of my character soon I cannot draw for shit

16. keltka

If anyone's stumped for suffixes, I'd recommend using this thing! Fair warning: there is MUCH potential for Moon Moon naming.

17. raginghearts

I could probably draw Rhinopaw but I like also finding real cats to use as refs so until I draw:
    Rhinopaw.jpg
    It Rhinopaw
    he has a broken tail tip
    I have no idea what clan to put him in

• Like x 1
  18. electroTelegram

i just googled "nature vocabulary words" lmao

so far i have: mosspaw, in wind clan
    im leaning towards tortoiseshell but it seems like a pain in the ass to draw so idk yet

[​IMG]

• Like x 2
  19. theambernerd

Amberpaw is ready for battle! >:3

[​IMG]

• Like x 4
  20. theambernerd

Last edited: Dec 10, 2016
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice