Forest Run: Warrior Cats DnD (OOC/Planning)

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by keltka, Dec 10, 2016.

1. electroTelegram

electroTelegram Well-Known Member

im personally okay with an 8 person posting order because i don't think it would take unreasonably long to cycle through? but also i am New at this and i dont know how fast forum rp's should go

2. blue

blue hightown funk you up

no pressure to have two threads if you don't feel up to it! i also just might have to bow out bc the warriors system combined with the structure is making everything seem very confusing and abstract for me. >.>; i am also feeling the Too Many Thing haha

• Like x 1
  3. raginghearts

raginghearts Well-Known Member

ahahahahaha wow that didn't last long, SUDDEN BRAINWEASELS which are making me terrified of posting now that Shit Got Real and the brainweasels are yelling at me to just duck out and avoid everything because it's too scary

anyways I'm sorry for holding things up all day, it was p busy and also brainweasels were screaming at me

I'll try to post soon

I do agree with maybe labeling ur posts with Sun Patrol or Moon Patrol

4. electroTelegram

electroTelegram Well-Known Member

maybe one patrol can bold everything? it makes it visually different without getting into possible issues with color making the stuff illegible

also im going back to label my stuff as moon patrol

• Like x 1
  5. raginghearts

also @keltka I've updated my sheet for that last skill point!

Rhinopaw.png

• Like x 1
  6. keltka

keltka the green and brown one

I don't super know either @_@ never done a forum RP before—one thought I had was like...anyone can post in any order, but they can't post a second/third/etc time until everyone has? so like: [A, B, C, D, E] [D, E, B, C, A] [B, A, E, D, C] or something?

I highkey miss MSPARP being less...rigid...because it was so helpful for balancing the multiple trains of occurrences thing
    but yeah no dude don't worry if it's too @_@ then don't force yourself!!!
    we'll miss you for sure though!

don't worry man brainweasels are evil take your time!! and sorry if I made it seem like anyone was holding things up—I just.......tend to worry I haven't been clear enough about stuff

7. keltka

hhhhonestly I think we're all still trying to work out How This Works
    because the game itself seems to be VERY structured for IRL stuff, and doing it online is....rougher than planned?
    so I'm proud of all of us for working our asses off

IN THE MEAN TIME I think maybe titling things with our patrol info should help—I'll go back and do all of mine!!

(@raginghearts THANK! I've updated your sheet/page/info/stuff!!!)

• Like x 2
  8. raginghearts

haha wow shit I just realized I've been forgetting to use my Rhinopaw account

oh well

9. Void

Void on discord. Void#4020

i'll reply in the morning, sorry for holding stuff up

10. keltka

@raginghearts it happens, I've deleted/reposted mine so many times @_@ (NOT THAT ANYONE ELSE HAS TO I JUST GET ALL DUMB ABOUT THIS)

@Void you're not holding up anything! online RPGs move at their own pace ^ ^

11. The Leaders

The Leaders Leaders of the Five Clans

@raginghearts Can you double post with the Sun Patrol info you get? or edit your old post to include it?

Pass! "There’s been a strong wind blowing from the meadow toward the outcropping of rocks the past few days."

12. keltka

I feel like I haven't overstated enough Cloverpaw's absolute delight at not having any special destiny
    but rest assured it's to the point where if StarClan gives them an assignment she's gonna try and be like......ok but.....can someone else go.......
    and if she ever ends up with The Feels™ for a cat from another clan she's gonna be like NOPE and also side-eyein StarClan like THE FUCK ARE YOU UP TO YOU STARRY FURRED FUCKS

• Like x 2
  13. chaoticArbiter

chaoticArbiter an actual shiny eevee (destroyer of worlds)

meanwhile, on the opposite end of the spectrum, we have Sparkpaw, who dreams of having an illicit romance and being destined by StarClan to like, save all of catkind

• Like x 2
  14. Cloverpaw

Cloverpaw WindClan Apprentice

15. keltka

ALSO! To use a knack, you have to pay with a chip. You have as many chips as you have points—5 total, divided amongst the three areas—and each usage of a knack costs one chip.

16. keltka

Fun questions: how would YOUR cat react to having a destiny laid out by StarClan?

17. chaoticArbiter

chaoticArbiter an actual shiny eevee (destroyer of worlds)

Sparkpaw: YES! yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes *jumping around excitedly*
    Lavenderpaw: ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh no.

• Like x 1
  18. Void

Void on discord. Void#4020

augh sorry i've not responded yet. i've kinda had the screaming brainweasels

19. keltka

LET'S FEED THEM TO THE BADGERS

(many hugs though take your time, we can totes set a patrol on the brainweasels whenever they like) (psh, if they're screaming, they're easier to find) (MANY HUGS)

• Like x 1
  20. raginghearts

for Rhinopaw it'd depend on the destiny in particular? I think overall it'd be mostly just "u sure about that? Well I guess if u say so. 8I"

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice