Forest Run: Warrior Cats DnD (OOC/Planning)

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by keltka, Dec 10, 2016.

1. theambernerd

theambernerd dead to all sense of shame

Amberpaw would be PUMPED to fulfill a prophecy specifically for ShadowClan, probably more meh about an all-clans prophecy, tho she doens't really want to be a Chosen One cat her whole life

• Like x 2
  2. keltka

keltka the green and brown one

@ Sun Patrol, if you guys wanna do another round of checks, that's an option! If you want to push on ahead to explore, also an option!

3. raginghearts

raginghearts Well-Known Member

Hey guys I'm really sorry but I think I'm gonna have to drop out, I just got a job and so my free time is going to be decreased and also I don't think I can handle the brainweasels from this on top of the brainweasels from a new job

I'm sorry

4. Void

Void on discord. Void#4020

i'm gonna also have to drop pansy, i'm just having a hard time working around the brainweasels for this one :c

5. keltka

ahhhhh geez :( HUGS to both of you and take care, okay? mental health and punching brainweasels comes first ^ ^

6. blue

blue hightown funk you up

iiiii kind of also want to drop, sorry, at least y'all can merge the patrols now if you want?

7. keltka

no worries!!

hhhhonestly I think everyone's kind of lost interest/spoons which is completely fair—brainweasels and Holiday Shit and Free Time are...all ridic sometimes
    and also this has been RIDICULOUSLY complicated, even on the the back end of things it's like, yeesh @_@ c'mon warriors make something straightforward for once pls

so I guess this one's going on the shelf for a while, unless some of y'all want to continue!

8. theambernerd

theambernerd dead to all sense of shame

I'm fine either way! It was fun to make OCs together at least! I totally understand people getting low on spoons, I have been too.

• Like x 1
  9. keltka

well we have a couple options! if some people want to continue we can go for that
    or we could possibly open up the idea of clan RPs?

• Like x 1
  10. chaoticArbiter

chaoticArbiter an actual shiny eevee (destroyer of worlds)

....GIVE IT TO ME

11. blue

blue hightown funk you up

i'd definitely go in for a more freeform RP in this universe!

12. electroTelegram

electroTelegram Well-Known Member

13. Void

Void on discord. Void#4020

i'd consider. freeform rps tend to get less brain upsets

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice