Forest Run: Warrior Cats DnD [Semiclosed RP]

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by keltka, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Amberpaw

Amberpaw Loyal apprentice of ShadowClan!

[SUN PATROL]

Amberpaw let out a huff of indignation. "Hey, I'm older than you, don't boss me around like you know more!" she put on a burst of speed to trot beside Rhinopaw, then paused as she looked around the rocky area. Falling quiet to let Cloverpaw listen, she walked around the edge of the pawprints, trying to find the scent of the kits.
    [Smell Check of 2]

2. The Leaders

The Leaders Leaders of the Five Clans

[SUN PATROL]

Amberpaw can definitely smell the kits! And...some other scent, but it's hard to tell with all the wind.

3. Rhinopaw

Rhinopaw New Member

[SUN PATROL]

"I--uh, I wasn't trying to be bossy?" Rhinopaw meowed, bewildered by Amberpaw's accusation. He glanced at the other two apprentices and noticed them giving him similar looks.

"I just thought since I know the territory best I should lead the way? If we were in WindClan I'd expect for Cloverpaw to take the lead..." he sighed, opening his mouth slightly to taste the air as Amberpaw focused on the pawprints.
    [Rhinopaw will also do a Smell Check, with a score of 3]

4. The Leaders

[SUN PATROL]

Rhinopaw smells the kits as well...and is that...snake??
    There's too much wind swirling around the cliff, though, and it's impossible to tell where the kits or snakes are!

5. Sockpaw

Sockpaw ShadowClan Apprentice

[SUN PATROL]

"--That makes sense," Sockpaw chimed in, trying to be diplomatic and cut through the sudden tension. "Thanks for bringing us here, uh, I've personally never been this far from ShadowClan."
    He watched Cloverpaw strain to listen for noise, and decided to do the same, tipping his head to the side slightly as his ear twitched to catch the sound.

[Sockpaw does a Listen Check, with a score of 4]

6. The Leaders

[SUN PATROL]

The cries are coming from a cave somewhere in the rock wall! But there are two cave entrances, a large one and a small one, and due to the blowing wind, Sockpaw can't tell which one it is.

7. Cloverpaw

Cloverpaw WindClan Apprentice

[SUN PATROL]

Cloverpaw's tail twitches in frustration. "We need to start looking somewhere. Where do you guys think we should go? I can't really tell where they're coming from, but I know the kits are here..."

8. Amberpaw

Amberpaw Loyal apprentice of ShadowClan!

[SUN PATROL]

Amberpaw flicks an ear and trots over to Sockpaw, looking at the cave entrances. "The caves! We should explore them.. but which should we enter?" She walks up to the larger entrance, opening her mouth to scent the air.

[Amberpaw does another smell check of 2, Amberpaw is not very good at finding things but she tries]

9. The Leaders

[SUN PATROL]

Amberpaw can definitely smell the kits.

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice