Forum Emoji Request Thread: By vaguely popular request.

Discussion in 'That's So Meta!' started by Snitchanon, Mar 29, 2016.

1. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

• Like x 2
  2. Wiwaxia

Wiwaxia problematic taxon

I know there was some chatter a couple pages back about organizing the little emote box for better usability and less eye-buggingness, so here's my mockup of a possible nice order (general ascending size, with related images together).
    :beartrash: :wordswords: :confutoot: :toot: :smithhappy: :smithsad: :underchair: :noms: :pitchforks: :mystery: :mysterysolved: :psyduck: :consent: [MORE EMOTES THAT WILL GENERALLY FIT WITHIN A SINGLE LINE OF TEXT GO HERE] :curse: :narcissist: :excalibur: :anon: :hussiedance: :shades: :shadesbig: :butterknife: :headcanon: :shibe: [MORE EMOTES THAT ARE TWO OR THREE LINES OF TEXT HERE]:cronus: :ampora: :nautica: :shynautica: :yikes: :bigyikes:[MORE LARGE EMOTES HERE]

• Like x 9
  3. kmoss

kmoss whoops

someone tell me a story for these emoticons in order now.
    this is clearly a picture book

• Like x 4
  4. BlackholeKG

BlackholeKG I saw you making fire

At the party, the host is telling a long and protracted story about the time a bear knocked over his waste bin. The verbosity of the anecdote results in mixed reception, and while his friend in the party hat ultimately approves after his initial confused, his exceptionally pale friend ultimately finds themselves disheartened. Meanwhile, in the next room over, another friend has hidden herself under a chair, due to a disturbing sight she has just seen outside of the window. Her boyfriend is not worried, however, and continues to eat popcorn and spectate, because the angry mob outside cannot enter through the tough glass and locked door.

The angry mob has arrived due to a misconception; they have discovered that all their bins are overturned, and wrongfully assume that the answer to this mystery lies with the rowdy party-goers. This is soon resolved, however, as the loud noise of the host's protracted bear story reveals the true culprit. While this solves the mystery, however, it displeases Psyduck, who had been consulted by the mob to try and determine the true culprit, and who had apparently got it wrong. They clutch at their head - they did not consent to this! - and so decide to enact revenge. Calling upon the dark Psyduck powers, they enact an ancient blood curse, waving a sprig of lavender to cast misfortune on all those responsible for their embarrassment. The mob crowd turns to look, and witnesses the curse... fail spectacularly. The crowd is displeased, the Psyduck is clearly overly self-obsessed, and they shoot them a disgusted look before turning back to the party.

Tired of conflict, they decide to get in on the action. Some people don cool shades. One pair starts prematurely dancing, crazily. Yet more people put on shutter shades... and yet there is a problem. The former mob cannot open the door and access the party! Quickly they discuss ideas, and person pulls out a butter knife, and quickly they go to work on attempting to shimmy the lock, but to no avail. Suddenly, the crowd parts and a woman steps through, rolling a replica cannon in front of her, brought along to aid the mob effort. She lays its ammunition stock of small doll heads to one side, and, wielding it as a battering ram, strikes the door. The door stands firm. However, the noise and vibration of the strike alerts the house dog, a shibe, who eyes the door strangely before running off to find the host. Breaking off his speech, the host comes to the door. He has been expecting his romantic interest to arrive, and so as he stands behind the door he sets his face in his best attempt at suaveness, unaware that the resulting expression comes off more as slightly skeevy. Swinging the door open, he is greeted by-! A large crowd of random strangers. Understandably, he looks slightly sheepish. He has just flashed them his creeper face, and everyone is embarrassed. A few people are surprised and cover their faces. "Yikes," says the party host. "Yikes," agrees the crowd.

• Like x 16
  5. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

I checked and figured out the current pattern: the emotes are sorted alphabetically. Changing them to be by size would mean adding something to the start of the names.

• Like x 2
  6. BlackholeKG

BlackholeKG I saw you making fire

Also, we need to crosspost Siggy's new Cro emotes that she posted in CDCF to here!

• Like x 2
  7. Snitchanon

Snitchanon What's a mod to a nonbeliever.

Boop.

• Like x 7
  8. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

numbers would probably work best for that

• Like x 2
  9. kmoss

kmoss whoops

• Like x 2
  10. Rongeur

Rongeur ~Heartless Bitch Extraordinaire~

Gonna dump a whole shitload over from SA, feel free to pick and choose at your discretion, O dark lords.
    confused.gif emot-shepface.gif emot-thumbsup.gif emot-wtc.gif agreed.001.png emot-ms.gif cripes.001.gif dunkedon.001.gif emot-3.gif emot-airquote.gif

• Like x 3
  11. Rongeur

• Like x 4
  12. mcsiggy

mcsiggy Is actually a small floof ball on top of a cow

[​IMG]
    i love this one the most omg.

• Like x 4
  13. Rongeur

14. Rongeur

15. Rongeur

16. Rongeur

17. strictly quadrilateral

strictly quadrilateral alive, alive, alive!

lying cat

• Like x 2
  18. mcsiggy

mcsiggy Is actually a small floof ball on top of a cow

[​IMG]

• Like x 14
  19. Rongeur

Cleaned up some stray pixels that were bothering me: stwoon.001.gif emot-thumbsup.gif emot-unsmigghh.gif emot-wtc.gif magical.001.png emot-cmon.gif emot-smuggo.gif stonklol.001.gif stonk.001.gif emot-3.gif

Last edited: Jun 11, 2016
    • Like x 2
  20. Starcrossedsky

Starcrossedsky Burn and Refine

why do we not yet have "that is my fetish" person? I legit thought we did until it was pointed out, it gets used so much.

• Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice