Furvilla and You: A Guide to Serf Neopets

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Ouija, Jul 4, 2016.

1. versi2

versi2 ???????

@Ryncoon

thank you! sent you your pets :)

2. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

Yeah I'm seriously regretting picking the ocean place now. :/ hopefully at some point they'll work out a way for people to switch?

3. Ryncoon

Ryncoon Well-Known Member

@KarrinBlue at the very least, when the game officially launches, we might get the option?

4. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

Hopefully!

(I will admit, I desperately desire a Manokit and find the Dutch Angel Dragons kind of boring, but I don't yet have an alchemist or anything to trade with. ~*~MAYBE SOMEDAY~*~)

5. Mendacity

Mendacity I’m meaner than my demons

THE WICKERBEAST POT IS COOKIN

6. OnnaStik

OnnaStik Relatively nice for a bloodthirsty mercenary

How do you look at what the potion-only species look like? Or how anything looks in a costume?

7. Ryncoon

@OnnaStik They're linked back in the thread. To see the costumes, go to your town hall, and in the icons below, the 'costume museum' is the second from the right. Costumes only work on the first five species so far, though.

• Like x 1
  8. plant guardian

plant guardian Local Sword Gremlin

I've tried to friend everybody, I'm TreeGuardian

9. paintcat

paintcat Let the voice of love take you higher

Oh, I should mention my profile is here!

10. Mercury

Mercury Well-Known Member

omfg the cures only have a percentage chance to cure the villager? WHO THOUGHT THIS STUPID BULLSHIT WAS A GOOD IDEA. WHY ARE YOU PUNISHING PEOPLE FOR PLAYING YOUR GAME.

• Like x 8
  11. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

5% more each time you craft one. So once you've crafted 20 of a given potion, all future ones will be 100%.
    And that's why I made my 3rd villager a doctor. Training this crap up right away.

• Like x 1
  12. Ryncoon

Looking for opinions on my custom!
    furvilla ryn paintie.png

Edited to have the right version. Yeesh.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2016
    • Like x 5
  13. Mercury

Mercury Well-Known Member

Yeah, I just made my new guy a doctor, and may make another new guy once this house is done to have a herbalist. (I'm doing OCs and trying to match professions, elsewise I'd make one of my existing critters a herbalist.)

• Like x 1
  14. OnnaStik

OnnaStik Relatively nice for a bloodthirsty mercenary

Incidentally, I can easily believe the disease chance is 1%. Because you're rerolling the die twenty times an hour. That makes the effective chance more like 20%. One in five.

This was not thought through.

• Like x 4
  15. Mendacity

Mendacity I’m meaner than my demons

ANNND I GOT IT AND LOOK AT MY BABY LOOK AT HIM

• Like x 5
  16. plant guardian

plant guardian Local Sword Gremlin

I'm gonna make my villagers the Straw Hat Crew. YOU CAN'T STOP ME

• Like x 2
  17. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

I really hope that they move to a flight rising style separation of villages where it impacts the aesthetic on your lair and your private forum, but not much else, to the point where a shadow flight person could spend all their turns gathering in the Light lands and buy as much fire themed stuff as they liked without issue.

• Like x 3
  18. Raire

Raire Turquoise Helicoid

At the least they should allow better distribution, like, a way for the different villages to trade more, rather than getting locked upon transferring or what not :/

In the meantime, I stare at the medicines with distress as they slooowly improve. And none of them have worked yet.

• Like x 1
  19. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

You know, I'd even be okay with "only people from [x] village can buy [x] recipe" provided that they could then sell that recipe to other people. Intervillage economy would benefit at every level in that case-- from selling mats back and forth to selling the finished goods.

And that would nip the 'why do three of the villages have rare villager potions and the other two don't' issue right in the bud.

• Like x 6
  20. lupadracolis

lupadracolis [This space is intentionally left blank]

Hey guys look what I've been spending today doing.
    [​IMG]
    This is my first time painting on a grayscale base and it's actually really fun but also real time taking damn.

• Like x 6
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice