Furvilla and You: A Guide to Serf Neopets

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Ouija, Jul 4, 2016.

1. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

No problemo! I'm. Still in the market for anything higher than a basic weapon, I'm dying squirtle, the components bought to make higher tier locally cost more than the finished weapon rn

edit: oh fuck, thank god, finally a price drop, the teeth are cheaper now. they were over 4k each last night

Last edited: Jul 8, 2016
  2. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

Wow, that much? Guess I'll need to make a warrior soon... Anyone mind donating some junk-tier weapons?

3. banshu

banshu Patron Saint of Annoying Web Theme Workarounds

@KarrinBlue

you're gonna want to hit up @Carnivore or another dark element person for the good shit. :X i can throw you a light-aligned dagger in the meantime tho~ since i think you WILL get a couple dark enemies. prob. i know QP has all 3 alignments.

4. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

I have the components to make a monster claw axe (dark) minus a couple teeth, but rn my villager who can make said axe is building me a house so he can finally retire his carpenter ways and become a fulltime blacksmith. (edit: eta is seven hours sobs a lot)

So I will sell said axe for hecking cheap compared to the market price. Like. IDK. 10K? It'll be like 28 durability or something, but the cheapest axe on the market rn is 15k.

5. TheMockingCrows

10k is out of my range rn and I realized my own weapon might be more of a maybe because the other prices have not dropped. sorry I keep posting and deleting things, my derp rate is quite high lately.

6. KarrinBlue

I'm in oceandome currently, which is balance-based. And enough of my people have gotten sick that it'll take a while to get that much together...

7. Raire

Raire Turquoise Helicoid

I FINALLY GOT TO MAKE A MANOKIT POTION.

Aw yis. It uses like 1000 common plants, but I did it and now I'm going to get caaaaash

• Like x 3
  8. TheMockingCrows

[​IMG]
    JESUS CHRIST, NO, MY BODY IS NOT READY. .... COME BACK FOR ME WHEN I AM PREPARED, FOR I AM FUCKING ATREYU

• Like x 6
  9. AbsenteeLandlady123

AbsenteeLandlady123 Chronically screaming

Right?? They send us fucking kaiiju when I asked for a sliver

• Like x 3
  10. banshu

banshu Patron Saint of Annoying Web Theme Workarounds

meanwhile i'm actually prepared to fight one of these things and CANT FIND ONE FOR THE LIFE OF ME

11. AbsenteeLandlady123

AbsenteeLandlady123 Chronically screaming

I have tons more fun with this then I ever have with FR. I like interacting directly with my pet things. The only thing they could improve on that front imo is the option to like, play with them? Maybe give us a boost to their immune systems or HP if we keep them happy.

• Like x 7
  12. Secret Squirrel

Secret Squirrel certainly something

FR is more like... roll the dice, get the pretties. Furvilla feels like it has MUCH better rp/story/personal connection potential. I happen to like both of those things. >:3

My main complaint with Furvilla right now is that exploring takes too much time, especially since the servers lag. But even without that, this many clicks seems excessive. I guess they've got to pump out enough items to make the rest of the jobs work out? And it might be weird to just, halve the turns and double up the drop rate.

• Like x 6
  13. Raire

Raire Turquoise Helicoid

It's weird, I really like my dragons and Furvilla kinda drags for me so far. I might just be more attached.

• Like x 2
  14. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

The only thing keeping me attached to my dragons is the fact I wrote lore for five of them (and my birthday ID dragon, whom I need to settle on both a name and a breed)

Meanwhile Furvilla, despite all its hangups (both because it's new and because the owner is Weissan) is a very involved game. It's hard to start out, but once you got the rhythm (and the villagers) its smooooooth sailing.

Like so smooth.

I'm kind of partway to making a costume already too lol.

• Like x 2
  15. KarrinBlue

Yeah, Furvilla seems a bit set on putting obstacles in the way of people having fun.

• Like x 1
  16. Raire

Raire Turquoise Helicoid

Question: What does the HP potion do? Restore HP without waiting? Or maybe increase your HP? Which location is it tied to?

17. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

Yes, no, and they're dragonsmaw manor-made. I have both the regular and the mini HP recipes for my alchemist.

One heals 10hp and the other heals something like....i think 75?

18. OnnaStik

OnnaStik Relatively nice for a bloodthirsty mercenary

What does durability potion do, while we're on the subject?

19. Raire

Raire Turquoise Helicoid

One heals 75? Dang. How does one even get to having that many HP I'm stuck at 20 and I really dislike the wait for HP to regenerate. I like FR's battle system more (and I find it soothing to grind in the coli).

20. TheMockingCrows

FINALLY... my mammoth tooth hammer is being made. Also, higher level shields raise your hp!

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice