Furvilla and You: A Guide to Serf Neopets

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Ouija, Jul 4, 2016.

1. Leegle

Leegle Electric Beagle-loo

Okay! I just sent BOTH OF THE THINGS your way! Thanks so much for this!

2. OnnaStik

OnnaStik Relatively nice for a bloodthirsty mercenary

np; it takes an hour to make so it won't be long!

3. versi2

versi2 ???????

Anyone who doesn't have a top tier weapon and wants one, just send me like... 2 Animal Fangs, and I can make a Monster Claw Axe. After the first one anyone else will have to send me 100 Animal Fangs, though. They take a while to gather.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2016
  4. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

How do you get monster fangs?

• Like x 1
  5. Secret Squirrel

Secret Squirrel certainly something

I'm gonna go through and friend everyone here, no pressure to accept.

@Vez Is that offer still open?

• Like x 2
  6. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

Don't remember if Braxis got to show himself before, but if not here he be. WITH THE NEWEST FRIEND: SEREN! :D (fuck yes ty for being useful, slabs of wood, go be nice houses.)

[​IMG] aaaand Seren! [​IMG]
    I wish I had all my furries irl, ahhhh. Ahhhhhhh.

• Like x 3
  7. peripheral

peripheral Stacy's Dad Is Also Pretty Rad

Welp, Aodhan's gotten sick.
    Monster Madness.
    I realize people have already talked about this but I should get a free cure, right? I don't really want to switch one of my explorers to whatever makes potions just to do so.

8. versi2

versi2 ???????

@Avery

yep! I've got enough monster claws for like 3 axes right now, all I need is the fangs. Anyone who wants one lemme know

9. Secret Squirrel

Cool! I'll send some over. :)

Working on a paintie. Have I mentioned lately that I tend to go overboard? Because I tend to go overboard. >_>

[​IMG]
    the file name is "scales forever"

• Like x 4
  10. peripheral

I got fangs, how do you sell them?
    Actually how many fangs do you need cause I might just hoard them, idk. Right now I'm just grinding for my fourth slot.

11. versi2

versi2 ???????

You need 100 Animal Fangs and 2 Monster Claws for a Monster Claw Axe. The Monster Claws drop from enemies warriors kill, so don't worry about them yet

12. peripheral

what is stuff that is safe to sell some stuff of early on.

13. Secret Squirrel

...why did I misread 100 as 25? Wow, way to go brain. @Vez I'll send another 75. XD

14. OnnaStik

OnnaStik Relatively nice for a bloodthirsty mercenary

The seeds of common plants, for one, you will always have more of those than you need even once you've got an herbalist up and running.

• Like x 1
  15. peripheral

Oh, cool.
    How about candycorns? What are they used for?

16. versi2

versi2 ???????

@Avery
    oh, it's cool. I think I asked for 2 at first, cause I already had 98 fangs. I'll take your fangs though, thanks! That way I can make another one immediately. Anyway, as of now your axe should be done in 70 minutes.

• Like x 1
  17. versi2

versi2 ???????

@peripheral

Candycorns are a material for one of the tailoring costumes, not sure which one exactly. Spooky, maybe? You need like 250 of them.

18. peripheral

Huh. Not interested in that for a while and they drop a lot, so I'll probably keep selling a few after I get to a certain cap of them.

Also: souls of the damned? what do those do?

19. versi2

versi2 ???????

Oh! I do know that! It's part of a Crafter Recipe. You need 1 Souls of the Damned and 100 Toothy Tokens to make a Reaper Scythe. The Reaper Scythe and a bunch of other explore/warrior mats are used in the tailoring recipe to make the Reaper Costume.

Same thing with Extra Teeth and Fur Tufts. Extra Teeth for the Spooky Costume, Fur Tufts for the Beast costume.

By the time you manage to get 100 Toothy Tokens you'll probably have like 10 of all the "super rare" explore mats.

20. peripheral

Cool.
    Well, I guess I'll just hang on to it for now

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice