Furvilla and You: A Guide to Serf Neopets

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Ouija, Jul 4, 2016.

1. versi2

versi2 ???????

@Avery

Axe sent you way.

Anyone else, I can make one but I'll probably get to it tomorrow. Going to bed soon.

• Like x 1
  2. Secret Squirrel

Secret Squirrel certainly something

I FEEL THE POWER. *murders things with axe*

• Like x 1
  3. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

Turns out the Dragon scale shield is worse than my spider shield.

Does anyone who doesn't have a shield yet want to trade for it? I currently need wood for various projects involving getting my new carpenter up to snuff.

4. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

i think we established a good group of people who marginally know what theyre doing, so i kind of want to fuss with the guide to look. well. more accessible

maybe (and bear with me here) to do that we/i should write it more like
    • intro
      • include links. figure out an order of importance later
        • google doc
        • paintie bases
        • offsite links to other resources (i saw one earlier but i lost it, lol)
        • the site's official guides (super unhelpful considering i write the same thing in the OP but better)
        • in-thread links to helpful hints (who did the warrior guide? i neither remember who nor what it said)
    • crash course guide (OP is this, but a very basic version)
      • touch on the very basic idea of what professions do, do not go into detail, that's for the google doc
      • villages
        • as well as what's already written:
          • name their top, mid, and low grade weapons.
            • you do not need to know the recipe to know the weapons, the schemas will say what the weapon is
          • their alchemist potions, not just the most profitable
          • all their diseases and what cures them
          • their costumes
    • more in-depth guides, possibly circumvented by the links above in intro
    I've been considering making a completely separate-from-the-site google doc (written in bullet format like a presentation) for the guide, which, admittedly would make things a much easier read I think? And the OP could just (continue to) highlight what the document says.

thoughts?

• Like x 4
  5. Secret Squirrel

Secret Squirrel certainly something

@Carnivore Did you mean this guide?

• Like x 1
  6. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

Yep! Thank you!

7. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

[​IMG]

Desmond fight game op

8. AbsenteeLandlady123

AbsenteeLandlady123 Chronically screaming

Percy.png
    Why was there no crow. Why did I need to modify a bearded vulture to make a magpie. Why this.

• Like x 3
  9. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

they hate you is why.

i want a unicorn and i cant have it. with the lion tail. i cant have it all i have is these shitty normal hornses and a zeeba. these are not unicorms

• Like x 2
  10. AbsenteeLandlady123

friend, consider the costumes available from snowtown:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

the kirin from snowsville is the sole reason i want a mythic costume

but so expensive

12. AbsenteeLandlady123

Yeah, I'm working on assembling one because I need a mythic rabbit. Dear god. I've only managed to grind 29 frosty tokens so far and I think I need about 600
    *edit* no wait it's the magic one that's absurdly expensive. I just need to get another 200 or so mythical tablets and 70 frosty tokens

Last edited: Jul 10, 2016
  13. AbsenteeLandlady123

@Carnivore anyway yeah once I've made mine I'll be happy to start working on one for you as well.

14. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

@KathyGaele it's totally okay, I have a friend in Tigereye who's trading me (or should be trading me?) a wickerbeast potion for a mythic costume

Dunno if he's gonna manage to get it before the reset though (assuming it happens) 8(

• Like x 1
  15. AbsenteeLandlady123

OH RIGHT - Wickerbeast potion. Can your town also make the werewolf potions or is that a different one? I'm unsure which one I want yet, but I know I want one of them

16. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

We can make beast (were), Spooky, and Reaper costumes

As for morphing potions, wolf and wickerbeast

I am (slowly) gathering coins for a beast costume for my horse character, but if you want to trade 1:1 I'll make a beast costume for you. :0 All I need are the tokens (god help us, the tokens)

17. AbsenteeLandlady123

What would you like for a wickerbeast potion? I have a spare High End Balance weapon for example, idk what anything is worth @.@

18. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

Oh, wickerbeast potion? Not the beast costume?

Hmm, idk? I don't need the weapons, cuz I shoved a mammoth hammer on Desmond (hence why he's so strong, he has all three types of top tier weapons)

The only thing I'm really looking to do at this point is grab my last villager slot, which won't take too long, actually.

Whatever you think is fair, honestly.

19. AbsenteeLandlady123

I have no clue @.@ because the illnesses are village specific I can't offer doctor services, and weapons is p. much the only thing I can do except for Miracle Gro potions. Which. Does anyone even want those??

20. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

they'd be nice but im assuming they're a one-time use and don't make the yield profitable in comparison to the cost. :(

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice