Furvilla and You: A Guide to Serf Neopets

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Ouija, Jul 4, 2016.

1. Leegle

Leegle Electric Beagle-loo

A little late, but huh? I modified a base to something unicorny, sans horn, and even used the lion's tail and it passed just fine.

http://www.furvilla.com/villager/70226

Then again this was almost a week ago. Did they change it or something and start rejecting them?

2. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

:/ well darn! I can see about setting up a tailor to make a costume.

3. raginghearts

raginghearts Well-Known Member

Ok there's 43 pages of this and that's too much to slog through so I have Questions:
    -Are the Costumes only applicable to Wolf, Fox, Dragon, Cat, Horse, and Rabbit? Because that's how it looks in the Costume Museum and that makes me Very Sad. Why can't my bat be all dressed up? :C BATS DESERVE LOVE TOO
    -Is there any sort of guide that breaks down the process of costume making into step-by-step actions? Because at this point I'm completely and utterly lost and it's overwhelming and there are so many Steps to figure out

.... I had more but I can't remember
    I'm not sure whether or not I like this site, it's... a lot more involved and complicated than I have spoons for

• Like x 2
  4. KarrinBlue

Yeah only those six can have costumes so far. I'd love to make my snek all armored or whatever but alas.

• Like x 2
  5. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

snake armor, or snarmor

• Like x 5
  6. versi2

versi2 ???????

@raginghearts

No official guide for costumes, but let me give it a try:

Tailors make costumes. The costumes rely a specific piece made by Crafters, as well as a bunch of materials you get from Warriors and Explorers.

So like, to make a beast costume, you need a Were Tail, 250 Torn Steaks, 250 Animal Fangs, 5 Haunted Fabric, and 1 Haunted Sewing Kit. The Were Tail is made by the crafter, the Torn Steaks drop from Warrior enemies, the Animal Fangs are common Explorer mats, and the Haunted Fabric and Haunted Sewing Kit are bought from the Town Hall.

Each costume has a unique costume component made by the Crafter, and it is an enormous pain to make. You need 1 super rare Explorer mat and 100 tokens. Tokens are very rare Warrior drops. Honestly, by the time you manage to get 100 tokens you'll probably have everything else.

But yeah, costumes seem to consist of:
    • 1 Crafter component
    • 250 Explorer drops
    • 250 Warrior drops
    • 6 mats bought from Town Hall shops
    • 2500 FurCash
    Crafter component consists of:
    • 1 Super Rare Explorer drop
    • 100 Tokens, the horrible hard to get Warrior drop
    • 250 FurCash

Last edited: Jul 10, 2016
    • Like x 2
  7. KarrinBlue

OK @Carnivore I have assembled 5k coin things and 165 slabs of coral.

8. Raire

Raire Turquoise Helicoid

@Carnivore
    Shall I just transfer the first stack of slabs over?

9. AbsenteeLandlady123

AbsenteeLandlady123 Chronically screaming

Capture.PNG
    ~ Wooooooah we're half-way theeeeere, woooooooooooah stabbing with a prayer ~

• Like x 6
  10. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

Is there an upper limit on the number of herbalism pots you can have?

11. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

Construction workers can repair their own houses!

12. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

Sorry guys, had a bad brainweird, slept for 15 hours because of it.

@KarrinBlue I still need to get the last of the common seeds, but I'm almost there. If you don't mind waiting a few hours you can transfer the stuff over to me now and I'll pop you the potion when I get it. Otherwise I'll ping you to let you know when I have it brewing.

@Raire if you'd like!

13. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

As for the "is there a limit on botany pots" neither do I know nor do I think there is? If there was, maybe 50? Idk.

14. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

Well, my plan for Soundwave to slave away on botany pots for MAX PLANTS is still viable then. Time to find out!

15. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

has anyone figured out the point of pets and being their companion, or is it seriously just bragging right like i originally figured

16. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

[​IMG]
    is rosen stupid or a troll wtf

17. Mercury

Mercury Well-Known Member

I have 20 pots and still room for more, fwiw.

Is it worth it to just buy a top tier weapon, or should I shell out for a dragon tail schematic so I can make + sell more after? That seems like a lot of trouble, though... :|c

18. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

I'd buy a dragon tail, but also make them so you can build up while owning a top tier with high durability.

• Like x 1
  19. Ryncoon

Ryncoon Well-Known Member

@Mercury Seconding Carnivore, buying the DT sword is worth it, and then you'll be bringing in more dragon tails. Turn them around into more swords if you've got a blacksmith, and you'll build their skill up. Switch in fresh swords of higher dura as you get them, repair the old one, sell it, repeat!

• Like x 2
  20. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

Is anyone here (possibly who lurks) going by the FV name Tupfensplitter? They sent me a friend request, but I neither know anyone from Germany (save for Puni) nor are they on the google doc of kintsugites.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice