Furvilla and You: A Guide to Serf Neopets

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Ouija, Jul 4, 2016.

1. AbsenteeLandlady123

AbsenteeLandlady123 Chronically screaming

Okay they seem to have fixed the 'lose progress in warrior when you career change' issue. Cool.

2. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

Remind me what your username on there is?

3. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

Carnivore! #16148

I've been finding way more angry root than I have venus fly traps, so I'm about 50 seeds behind on being able to make your wickerbeast potion, but I'm waiting on the last batch that should put me over the edge.

4. Ryncoon

Ryncoon Well-Known Member

I can second this. I forgot to mention it, but I switched my warrior to blacksmith and back without losing progress, or accumulated HP. (Don't just take your shield off though my god past me was a fool!)

5. KarrinBlue

165 coral slabs and 5k furcoins, sent! And don't worry about time - I'm putting the potion on a warrior and I need a bit of time to finish making a shield anyhow.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2016
  6. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

@KarrinBlue

[​IMG]

(didn't wanna reply that I got the items until I was able to post this message but! Got and being made.)

• Like x 2
  7. Mercury

Mercury Well-Known Member

This was Good Advice, thank you. I got two dragon tails in fairly short order and am on my way toward crafting another sword.

Between this and the dutch AD potions I'm doing not terribly! A refreshing change from the grind of FR.

• Like x 1
  8. AbsenteeLandlady123

Just...what do we use the FC for once we get all 10 villager slots though? I've got that done, I've got my explorers working to bring in raw mats and herbalism produces more than enough stuff for my doctor. I'm self-sustaining at this point - feels like I've hit end game. I wonder what the plan for progression is.

9. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

Well before the forums got nuked I managed to get a commission from this person. I felt bad that the exchange rate of FC to FD went up since I first paid them, so I told them I'll make up the rest of the FC for a more fair conversion.

So basically the same exact thing I do on FR. Save up enough coin, buy pretty art of my characters. I stopped being involved in flight rising once I ran out of things to do there.

I'm assuming the current endgoal is getting painties or costumes for your villagers after capping.

Which, hopefully, I'll be able to get a beast costume. Need them toothy tokens, man. so many toothy tokens.

Alternatively teach all your villagers all the things.

• Like x 1
  10. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

I guess that depends on whether or not the forums are coming back-- I can see things like Painties going for decent FC amounts. Costumes are pretty pricey too, so that's something, and I don't see those (or the potions) going too far down any time soon.

11. Raire

Raire Turquoise Helicoid

@PRelations
    Your manokit potion is brewing! Since you are in Quetzal, do you have blacksmithing to make the high level Light weapons? If not, er, Dutch Angeldragon potion?

12. Raire

Raire Turquoise Helicoid

If not, eh, we'll figure it out, no pressure at all.

13. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

I do have a blacksmith, but I'll admit, I have been using him as a repair hound and not a crafter so I'm not sure what kind of durability my weapons would have. And I think I have the mats for the Dutch AD potion, but not the recipes for either yet-- if you're okay waiting a couple days, that should be plenty of time for me to grind the extra cash for the recipe?

14. AbsenteeLandlady123

Capture.PNG

TRIUMPHANT SCREECH

• Like x 5
  15. KarrinBlue

WOOOOO

• Like x 1
  16. OnnaStik

OnnaStik Relatively nice for a bloodthirsty mercenary

Any Oceandomers able to make a Diver costume (or will be in the foreseeable future)? If you'd like to trade I'll get to grinding for one of the Quetzal costumes (Fairy, Angel, or Galaxy)

17. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

:D! I caught that motherfucker earlier too! :HIGH FIVES:

• Like x 2
  18. Raire

Raire Turquoise Helicoid

Sure, I don't mind waiting for the Dutch AD potion ^u^ It makes sense and seems like a fair exchange.

• Like x 1
  19. Raire

Raire Turquoise Helicoid

I'm grinding (slowly) to make the costumes, so I can definitely do one in the... um in a week? I have no idea how long this will take.

• Like x 1
  20. KarrinBlue

Once I get my warrior up and running I am going to finally get a crafter, tailor, and alchemist up. Looking forward to that.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice