Furvilla and You: A Guide to Serf Neopets

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Ouija, Jul 4, 2016.

1. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

ok does anyone want a Manokit potion? I should have one soonish.

2. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

WAVES HAND WILDLY

I have another Dutch AD potion brewing, if you're down for doing 1:1?

3. Mercury

Mercury Well-Known Member

I need some higher durability balance and dark weapons than the starter ones I have, which I have to repair all the dang time. Can trade a dragon tail sword/dragon scale shield/mats/slabs in exchange.

4. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

Oh man sure! I also want costumes if you have any way to make a Galaxy one...

5. KingStarscream

I've probably got most of the mats for the costume itself and I know the recipe, but I don't even have enough Sky Coins for my first Seraph costume. :'D Hopefully that will change as I get better at grinding but HOO BOY those are a real kick in the nuts.

6. OnnaStik

OnnaStik Relatively nice for a bloodthirsty mercenary

eeeeeeee finally got the last few for my Seraph Wings <33333333333333

• Like x 1
  7. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

[​IMG]
    DONE

• Like x 4
  8. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

40 more frozen tokens till I can have a sorcerer. =H= and godDAMN is it annoying to waste half an hour over and over for a whoops failed to collect an animal message.

SET A BIGGER TRAP, FOX.

• Like x 1
  9. OnnaStik

OnnaStik Relatively nice for a bloodthirsty mercenary

GOD yes, how obnoxious IS the animal handling career?

• Like x 1
  10. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

hit or miss, to be honest. I tend to collect more animals than i fail, actually.

11. TheMockingCrows

I've only failed on domesticating levels once so far, but I've got 5 days to blow on that and I wanted to see what else I could get.

why do i have a bad feeling that the fail rates get higher for the domestication as it goes on. >:Ic

eta: I've gotten several critters and got rid of two bc they were the same as in the store and Nah. but.. I've failed gathering critters a good 6-8 times now.

• Like x 1
  12. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

They don't. That's also hit or miss, lol.

whos pet is it anyway where the collection's made up and the domestication dont matter

(you only need to domesticate if you're selling the animals im pretty sure, because then they can be applied to your villager and are actually worth something at that point)

13. TheMockingCrows

14. plant guardian

plant guardian Local Sword Gremlin

Oh, I know how to make one. I just need to get 75 sword hilts, and they're a pretty rare loot drop. hnnnn

• Like x 1
  15. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

is your sword just hilts why would anyone need seventy-five hilts for a single sword in what world

• Like x 2
  16. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

I managed to get 2 elaborate hilts before the regular. And I've been warrior-ing with the basic weapons. Just have a full time blacksmith fixing them.

17. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

wait so are you telling me the swords are literally nothing but hilts

18. swirlingflight

Our swords are made of hilts and anvils

we must melt the extra hilts down to make the blade or something

• Like x 1
  19. swirlingflight

But holy shit, I just equipped my shiny new sword to my main warrior, and instead of doing 10 damage with a basic weapon, she's now doing 60. This was so worthwhile 8D

20. KingStarscream

Dude, I have like... eight dragon tails. Which is enough for four top tier swords.

I do not, however, have seventy five dragon claws, which I need for mid-tier, because ?????

• Like x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice