Furvilla and You: A Guide to Serf Neopets

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Ouija, Jul 4, 2016.

1. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

Pretty sure it's random

2. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

:o Hm. Interestinggg..

3. Leegle

Leegle Electric Beagle-loo

transparent.png
    My most ambitious paintie yet. Been working on it for a week. He's a kirin!

• Like x 7
  4. KarrinBlue

Oh nice! Such pretty colors.

• Like x 1
  5. Aniseed

Aniseed Well-Known Member

is there a guide up anywhere about warriors and fighting and weapons and all of that? i made my newest villager a warrior but all i have is a wooden sword and don't know what i should buy or what i can even use right away

6. Raire

Raire Turquoise Helicoid

@Aniseed I've got you covered :)

• Like x 1
  7. TheMockingCrows

I am grumpy that gembound's look so amazing and I can't have it bc I can't even do painties I'm not dropping that much into furdollars for an avatar. 8I :GRUMBLE GRUMP GRUMP:

8. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

I've noticed something strange, when I attack with one of my weapons, I lose a charge from all of them. Keep an eye out?

9. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

Getting the same issue. I wonder if they're trying to fix the "one high level weapon to max out all attack" bug?

• Like x 1
  10. plant guardian

plant guardian Local Sword Gremlin

So I found that the town hall stores in olde foxbury accept offers for items instead of set prices. You can offer a bit less than the stated price and still get the item. That way you save 3-5 furcash on items. Virtual bargaining like anold fishwife.

• Like x 1
  11. TheMockingCrows

can confirm, getting the same issue. And I think it's kinda dumb. 8I I'd rather just get the hit taken off the only weapon that's being used, and do the damage from that weapon only, instead of having it affect -all- of the dang things that are in the slots as weapon options..

• Like x 2
  12. KingStarscream

Is there anyone with a Wickerbeast potion up for trading for a Dutch AD potion?

13. Leegle

Leegle Electric Beagle-loo

Well, I bit the bullet and purchased an Aquatic Costume. Now I need to figure out what sort of villager to use it on. The Fox, Dragon, and Horse ones all look so good with it. 8<

14. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

Okay, looks like they've fixed the weapon glitch---both of them! My weapons are now only losing charges when I use that particular weapon, and the damage bonus is now only applied to the weapon it's from, not all of them.

I'll miss that beautiful exploit... :'(

• Like x 2
  15. KingStarscream

RIP weapons bug, it was grand while it lasted.

• Like x 3
  16. TheMockingCrows

>:///// My wickerbeast potion turned my ferret into the pink one. dangit I was hoping for the spotted blue or the skull at the very least..

17. KarrinBlue

Well, now who's got spare light or dark weapons I could trade Balance Spears for?

• Like x 1
  18. Mercury

Mercury Well-Known Member

I don't have anything readymade atm, but I have the mats to make a couple of dragon tail swords! I'd like to trade.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2016
  19. albedo

albedo metasperg

Ah, finally got my wickerbeast potion recipe. When I've got the materials done, anyone interested in swapping for seeds or slabs as feels appropriate? I'm literally just in this to craft things. I like crafting.

20. KarrinBlue

And I've got mats for narwhal sword so that works!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice