Furvilla and You: A Guide to Serf Neopets

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Ouija, Jul 4, 2016.

1. plant guardian

plant guardian Local Sword Gremlin

I'm in the market for a mid to high level light weapon, I can get you a mid- level balance weapon, mats for various shit, and seeds from ye olde foxbury.

2. albedo

albedo metasperg

• Like x 1
  3. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

FORUMS ARE BACK TIME TO BURN IT TO THE GROUND AGAIN

• Like x 2
  4. albedo

albedo metasperg

YAY, FIRE.

I'm getting a pretty decent doctor going, so if anybody in Dragonmaw needs remedies, hit me up and I'll give them to you at cost. I'll have everything up to 50% tonight, probably, and probably hit 100% soon. And then learn all the other remedies.

• Like x 1
  5. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

Oh cool, after all this time I got my first frozen skull :o

• Like x 1
  6. Lizardlicks

Lizardlicks Friendly Neighborhood Lizard

What paintie should I make for Kinder? I'm torn between harlequin tusk fish or mandarin dragonet. Could also do some kind of angel fish? Finding Nemo is cute and all, but there are literally hundreds of neat salt water fish to pick from, I don't need him to look like a Dory clone.

• Like x 1
  7. KingStarscream

Oooo I love the swirls that mandarin dragonets have. That would look so good on a Manokit.

8. albedo

albedo metasperg

9. TheMockingCrows

! I also just noticed the edit name button for pets :D! It's either fairly new or I'm very unobservant.

• Like x 1
  10. Lizardlicks

• Like x 1
  11. Aniseed

Aniseed Well-Known Member

looks like there were some more quality of life updates.

in battle with warriors weapons that will do more or ok damage are highlighted in green while the same element weapon is just black text

on crafting screens it shows you what amount you have out of what amount you need to make something

• Like x 3
  12. Aniseed

Aniseed Well-Known Member

actually colored weapon text seems to have to do with durability. which is still handy.

13. KingStarscream

HOLLARING.PNG
    VIBRATES LOUDLY

edit: HE'S BEAUTIFUL

Also if anyone in Tigereye is up for a 1:1 trade, I'd like to get a Mythic costume at some point. I've got the mats (sans Sky Coins) for Galaxy and Fairy costumes, and I'll probably have enough for another Angelic costume by the time I have enough Sky Coins.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2016
  14. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

So what's the deal with the Shifty?

15. KingStarscream

Looks a little like a response to people asking about Painties that alter the base too heavily. There've been a bunch rejected for fucking with the face/silhouette too much (while others made it through despite not fitting the rules) so I guess this is the "go wild you crazy kids" option. Want to make a Naga or a Taur or a custom species that would make an existing base completely unrecognizable? Morph your character into a Shifty!

Which means Foxbury is the only one without a 'special' morphing potion now.

16. TheMockingCrows

..... :Reminds self not to click random forum posts on the side of the Furvilla site, they only lead to twitching:

17. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

my village has a weird forum thread about heterosexuals

18. TheMockingCrows

The one I spotted was in Dragon's Maw. ._. I haven't spotted the strange ones from mine yet.

19. Lizardlicks

Mine has people panicking that the whole paintie feature in its entirety will be taken away because people are submitting painties with their furs dressed up in cosplay which may or may not violate the rules regarding copyrighted material. Kids. Seriously. Chill.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2016
  20. KingStarscream

I haven't been in the forums much, but my village chat is actually pretty chill, which is nice. Our chat mod is super helpful and polite too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice