Furvilla and You: A Guide to Serf Neopets

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Ouija, Jul 4, 2016.

1. Lizardlicks

Lizardlicks Friendly Neighborhood Lizard

Uuuuh are... are we supposed to be able to equip multiple weapons at once? Because I am currently dual wielding a spear and a sword.

2. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

You can have at least four if you're confident in your battles and don't use a shield

Unless you mean something else??

3. albedo

albedo metasperg

Yes. It's for elemental rock-paper-scissors, so you can always use the "right" weapon for the job, if you have it.

4. Lizardlicks

Okay. Just wondering. For some reason i wasn't able to equip more than one weapon before, but theni was in a battle with a rare and wanted to switch to my sword and suddenly dual wield!

• Like x 1
  5. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

[​IMG]
    I guess the botany pot cap is now 200. Okie dokie.

edit: well, theoretically your cap is at 200. If the most common seeds bloom every half hour, you only need 100 (and possibly a couple over for the uncommon/rare seeds), since you can harvest common seeds twice an hour, meaning you can only plant 100 at a time before you use up your entire stock of harvests for harvesting both.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2016
    • Like x 2
  6. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

[​IMG]
    Okay so. Lemme get this straight. They want a house thats 150 wood (or average 7-9k FC) AND 10k FC on top of that?

I guess it's understandable but heck. Why so much.

7. albedo

albedo metasperg

Based on the announcement, because they're trying to create an FC-sink to balance the economy. I'm guessing they weren't expecting things like wickerbeast potions to devalue so fast.

• Like x 2
  8. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

(pounds fists on the table) SLOT MACHINES SLOT MACHINES SLOT MACHINES

• Like x 2
  9. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

Holy hell the costume market is dropping like hell too.

10. Lizardlicks

They need more content tbh. With out as much to do, and being limited only to what you have in your village for costumes and potions more or less, you kind of hit "End game" super fast.

• Like x 3
  11. albedo

albedo metasperg

Yeah, definitely. That's one thing FR did well, imo; it's very frustrating to get the rare stuff, but it does take a good long while.

• Like x 1
  12. KingStarscream

I do like that money making isn't locked to minigames, but it would be nice to have some to dick around with.

(Seconding the slot machines idea though. That would be cool if you could get rare Animal Husbandry drops, or sometimes rare loot, depending on if you jackpotted.)

• Like x 1
  13. Lizardlicks

More loot items would be awesome too! Like rare drop-only weapons, armor or pets. One thing I also miss from Ye Old Neopet days is random events. Most of them didn't even do anything, it just gave the world more flavor and kept you clicking.

• Like x 1
  14. albedo

albedo metasperg

Argh, as long as any card games don't require the whole page to refresh. That was the bane of my life, back in the day. Everything loaded so slow! I just wanted to finish Pyramids!

• Like x 2
  15. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

Got a shifty cooking :D (Also holy shit that is a -lot- of fiction-kin finders.. )

16. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

im a filthy gambler. I'd love for treasure sinks to be plugged into slot machines and "voltorb flip" sorts of games that bring me back to my nostalgic pokemon days (that carried into the adult world where i would win hella on scratch cards...)

i almost always broke even at the end of the month due to having "bad" days (I won more than i lost but occasionally i took big-risk scratches that lost me my winnings and then some), but the feelgood i got from winning $100 off a $5 scratch card or making jackpot in voltorb flip or doubling what i put in scorchy slots meant I'd be coming back for more.

Also, the costume/morphing potion crash is combination "the site has been closed to new registration" (which means it's an increase in stock but no one's buying) as well as hitting "endgame," since it's in beta.

It's why I don't have fun on Flight Rising. None of my dragons sell for much more than fodder prices because there's a million and one of them made, I've been playing since the beginning so I HAVE all the retired items (or rather, I did, before I sold everything i didn't want for art of my characters), and the games/grinding are a chore and a half. Nothing there excites me, and the site is CONSTANTLY closed to the public except once a month, which means that prices increase a little!!!! aaaaand then they crash back into the chump change area. :/

• Like x 2
  17. KingStarscream

Yeah I figured the beta closing would lead to that honestly. Hopefully they don't fall into the pitfall of closed registration that FR did, because I know that killed the economy faster than anything else.

(And apparently someone on the forums had, at one point, 1436 pots that they were flipping hourly to make millions on the auction market so they're prrrrobably the one to thank for the 200 plants limit.)

• Like x 1
  18. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

Considering pots cost(ed) 10 wood and took half an hour YEAH that was how i made my $$$ for a while.

I just.

Seriously I was around FR for the open beta, when the site crashed like every other hour and it was a slog to get through, but it was open and that meant things sold for $$$$

I had people funding 100K my breeding project turning some uggo speckle/freckle guardians (that I bought for 60k) to turn them into spirals and they got first pick of the babies. a triple obsidian basic imperial was 5mil treasure.

basically once beta became "closed" (and why is flight rising in beta come year four), the economy tanked hard. the hype for their monthly open registration does not compare to how easy it is to hit the 75k treasure earning game cap in a single hour

furvilla has thousands of members, and already the economy has tanked at...what. 0ne day shy of being two weeks in closed beta?

• Like x 2
  19. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

furvilla heard me talking shit and now its lagging and going offline

• Like x 2
  20. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

lmfao maybe literally, all's fine over here

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice