Furvilla and You: A Guide to Serf Neopets

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Ouija, Jul 4, 2016.

1. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

[​IMG]

heard yoU WERE TALKIN SHIT AND DIDNT THINK I WOULD HEAR IT

• Like x 6
  2. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

Man, I know the warrior grind is annoying but I... get weirdly sad when people say "NO DROP THE LIMIT ON THIS RARE THING IT'S TOO EXPENSIVE" because I feel like that kills any interest in sticking around? I mean, I do like the Warrior system. I don't mind Sky Coins being a rare drop. I'm running into more and more rare monsters, and I feel like I'm getting them at a reasonable rate.

But I'm seeing a lot of people fall into the same "but I didn't get it on day one, so it has to be lowered!!" pitfall I saw on FR, and that makes me sadface.

3. Lizardlicks

Lizardlicks Friendly Neighborhood Lizard

They also need to make outfit art available for the rest of the critters. That will probably help drive demand if you can dress up you bears and otter and not just your cats and woofs. Admittedly, this is a beta and it has been stated that other than cash stuff, a lot of thing can/will get wiped to re-balance before full open release. I think they need to do a few more runs just adding in some shit, wiping and rebalancing periodically just to see how it goes. Right now if they're adjusting caps and stuff for an easily maxed out end game, it going to make play for newbies way more frustrating later down the line when there's more content and less ways to access it.

• Like x 2
  4. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

What they need is a higher warrior charge than five fucking battles.

Keep the charge at gaining 1 a minute but fucks sake, i blow through the five charges in two minutes easy and im doing more waiting than i am fighting.

• Like x 4
  5. Lizardlicks

Lizardlicks Friendly Neighborhood Lizard

6. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

Plus the limit at 60 doesn't make sense. Are there any recharge potions because I think you'd be able to do like 17 battles in an hour max.

7. Mercury

Mercury Well-Known Member

The limit carries across warriors - so if you have three warriors you could conceivably hit the limit, I guess.

• Like x 1
  8. KingStarscream

Depending on whether or not I'm checking in and out, I can usually get a little past halfway on my three warriors. It'd be pretty easy to hit with six. It's probably the same thing as the Herbalist limit, put in place to cut down on people grinding hard and then dominating the market.

9. Starcrossedsky

Starcrossedsky Burn and Refine

sticks head in wondering how this thread is already 62 pages, my god

10. leitstern

leitstern 6756 Shatter Every Sword Break Down Every Door

- we are furtrash on this here website
    - we are nerds on this here website
    - we are often unemployed and bored (or just bored) on this here website
    - that is how

• Like x 4
  11. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

it helps that the forums went down almost as soon as the thread was started, so there was a whole lot of "wait wtf how do i do the thing" going back and forth

• Like x 2
  12. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

so apparently foxbury is getting a taur potion eventually??
    [​IMG]
    HOW DARE, IT'S ADORABLE.. Much want if real ;w;

• Like x 4
  13. KingStarscream

AAAAA I WOULD LOVE A TAUR................ (and also a Shifty just to have a goo person. But.)

There's also moths in the 'to be implemented' villager type queue and I CANNOT WAIT.

• Like x 2
  14. swirlingflight

YESSSSSS GIMME THE FURRY TAUR

15. swirlingflight

I will happily make this for Kintsugijin if/when it comes out

• Like x 1
  16. Mendacity

Mendacity I’m meaner than my demons

So I've got a Wickerbeast potion I just brewed up and I was wooondering.......
    Anyone wanna trade?
    I'd love to trade it for a Manokit or a Shifty potion. Liiike just... an ideaaaa

17. TheMockingCrows

[​IMG]
    GOT MY UNICORN

• Like x 3
  18. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

Aaaaaaaaaaaa that looks so pretty! God I want so many of the costumes, does anyone want to do a 1:1 trade for one of the Oceandome ones? I'd like... basically any of the Quetzal or Tigerseye ones, Reaper, or Beast.

19. TheMockingCrows

:O It'd take me time since I just made this one, but I'd love to trade something for a pirate costume for my bun! I've got Mythic, fluffy, and Sorcerer at my disposal.

20. KingStarscream

I've got about halfway to my next Quetzal Palace costume. I dunno if I wanna sell it or trade it though, since the item forums seem to not roll very well with trades.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice