Furvilla and You: A Guide to Serf Neopets

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Ouija, Jul 4, 2016.

1. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

i love having warriors and a blacksmith 'cause it means i finally have an use for the ridiculous amount of steel that i have!

• Like x 2
  2. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

3. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

Huh. So they're implementing a sales tax on user stalls to act as a currency sink. Clever. Got the trades page going, and more foxes and stuff. Neato.

Also I can't remember: Who wanted tradesies for an ice home costume? I've got 84 tokens now and can prolly get the rest fairly fastish, I just haven't been playing as much the last few days with drawing weeks active.

• Like x 1
  4. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

is there any way to increase the odds of successfully catching an animal in husbandry? Not domestication odds, just collecting one.

5. TheMockingCrows

Not that I know of. I've just repeatedly done it and either missed 30 times in a row, or gotten the only rare one I've ever gotten, or gotten a bunch of poop ones that are already in the store when I DO manage to catch something.

6. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

I got a super rare version of the wabbit (spooky color) my first try, then got Jack shit for the next day.

Suggested plan of action: wanking gestures followed by aggressively pointing at your empty animal stable

• Like x 2
  7. TheMockingCrows

So according to twitter, Furvilla is down right now bc of a DDOS attack.

8. TheMockingCrows

Oh, fun. Someone asked if it was a certain user who'd been talking about hacking the forums. Someone else took responsibility and said they'll stop when they get DMed. They said "we're just testing out our servers".

ETA: tho now I'm getting the dirt on this Matthew dude and :gets popcorn:

Last edited: Aug 15, 2016
  9. TheMockingCrows

other up side??

[​IMG]

HELLO LOVELY, COME TO ME SOON.

• Like x 2
  10. TheMockingCrows

Aaaand back up. Word is the person claiming responsibility for the DDOS attack was paid to do the attack, and will do it again to Furvilla and another furry site in the future. Or attempt to.

Mmmmmmm furrydrama.

11. Starcrossedsky

Starcrossedsky Burn and Refine

delicious furdrama

• Like x 1
  12. TheMockingCrows

8U I've got my 100 frosted tokens, who wanted the outfit trade still?

13. unknownanonymous

someone just put their villager up for adoption 'cause it got sick and i'm just like, "really? really?"

• Like x 2
  14. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

Meanwhile, I lost the will to keep playing after I maxed all my medicine and herbalism with enough villagers to ensure everyone can always be healthy.

Eta I think I could put a few more layers of smugness in this message, any recommendations?

Last edited: Aug 26, 2016
    • Like x 3
  15. unknownanonymous

i've moved onto trying to make lots of cash and eventually get some costumes and stuff for my villagers

herbalism makes a lot of money

• Like x 1
  16. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

Yeah, right now I'm kiiinda trying to stay invested through animal husbandry, but since there's no way to improve your odds of catching anything good (or catching anything at all) it's not working too well.

• Like x 1
  17. TheMockingCrows

Still have my 100 tokens for costume component making, who wanted to trade a costume for something from ice-ville

18. KingStarscream

Sorry, that was me! I've only got somewhere around 45 sky coins right now, so I can't offer a decent costume in return-- you might be better off selling it in the stalls, they're still going for a decent amount it looks like.

• Like x 1
  19. TheMockingCrows

Okiedokie dude, no problemo 8U

• Like x 1
  20. KingStarscream

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice