Furvilla and You: A Guide to Serf Neopets

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Ouija, Jul 4, 2016.

1. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

The new critters look cute :o and this reminded me of @Lizardlicks immediately

[​IMG]

• Like x 2
  2. artistformerlyknownasdave

artistformerlyknownasdave revenge of ricky schrödinger

not sure if necro, but...

i texted my mom to tell her furvilla was opening registration on december first and she responds with "cool! don't let me furget ;D"

EDIT: i promise to remind her, and ask her to put me as her referral. "not a problem my furst born!" >>

Last edited: Sep 13, 2016
    • Like x 5
  3. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

Good lord they're multiplying

4. Starcrossedsky

Starcrossedsky Burn and Refine

5. Starcrossedsky

So is it still supposed to be opening tomorrow? And is there any new content/species since [checks last post date]?

EDIT: Looking at their twitter says Dec 7 due to a furry con but I'm still interested in any info ya'll might have to share (including drama) (sweet furry drama).

Last edited: Nov 30, 2016
  6. TheMockingCrows

from the site:

There's new colors and some new animals. They've changed a lot of things around, added a lottery system and other stuff. I've not been poking the site much admittedly. There's still a lot of issues and problems, and general opinion of "ok that's cool but WHAT ABOUT X PROBLEM???" being met with "Well, x is a big problem, but look at Y instead!! Oh an soon there will be z!" "... what about x tho?" "Y and Z are great!"

.. aaand I've not seen more than 300 people being logged on at any time the last several times I've popped back on to my account. rn there's only like.. 160.

• Like x 1
  7. TheMockingCrows

i do admit, Snuffle is cute.

[​IMG]
    but im just.. not seeing much to do on the site to me. There's some quests and collection things but there's nothing big to spend money on or much incentive to do so to me, and Painties are forever still a big issue.

8. Starcrossedsky

Eh, it's something I can timewaste to completion and maybe make a connection or two in the fur community at large. I'm not expecting a great deal out of it.

• Like x 1
  9. Starcrossedsky

I'm looking around here again in prep and oh my god I just realized that their gender icon selection has the symbols for "Gay" "straight" and "lesbian" in it.

I'm giggling like a fool now.

• Like x 2
  10. rats

rats 21 Bright Forge Shatters The Void

"what is ur gender" "lesbian"

• Like x 1
  11. Starcrossedsky

ngl I am kind of considering putting that down though... I have no idea what half the rest of the symbols are supposed to mean beyond "some kind of nonbinary" and the plain circle probably being agender.

• Like x 1
  12. Starcrossedsky

goes to register, computer stops connecting to the internet

anyway did tigerseye peak ever get a critter potion, those poor bastards?

13. TheMockingCrows

we got Snuffle I believe. also i went to go peek at the site and it's loading even worse than it used to for me lmfao. I think I'm gonna take the "delete all my progress, keep my stuff, and give me presents" beta reward.

• Like x 1
  14. electroTelegram

electroTelegram Well-Known Member

im making an account

• Like x 1
  15. TheMockingCrows

oh, hey, I got a Sword of Discourse instead of a shield.

:SWINGS DISCOURSE AROUND WILDLY: MY SWORD GOES UWU

• Like x 3
  16. TheMockingCrows

aaaand the site crashed for me.

17. Starcrossedsky

it could be worse, I'm having to force restart my whole computer

anyway I'm probably going quetzal, anyone want to give me invite code?

18. electroTelegram

electroTelegram Well-Known Member

it crashed on me too

19. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

tfw you rely on Chrome to remember your logins for everything and can't remember which email you used OH WAIT FIGURED IT OUT

I'm probably gonna go with the Voyager's package for a fresh start, since it looks like we keep out villagers and I might use that paintie ticket to make Tailgate cute.

20. Starcrossedsky

Working for me!

Ugh I should probably use tentaclepi for this if I want to make that my ~furry fandom identity~. also @TheMockingCrows I'm using your invite code

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice