Furvilla and You: A Guide to Serf Neopets

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Ouija, Jul 4, 2016.

1. Secret Squirrel

Secret Squirrel certainly something

Friend request sent! Same name as here. :)

• Like x 1
  2. Starcrossedsky

Starcrossedsky Burn and Refine

Minors now have access to most of the boards they were nonsensically banned from, at least, except idea development aka SITE FEEDBACK.

• Like x 1
  3. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

i still don't understand that lmfao. like.. of all the boards to ban them from, why are they not allowed to give feedback to the site at all.

• Like x 2
  4. Starcrossedsky

Hell if I know. But at least it's a little less hilariously bad, now. I don't mind them being banned from the convention forums since furry cons tend to be... Uh, very 18+ places, in general. But they should be able to give feedback.

• Like x 1
  5. electroTelegram

electroTelegram Well-Known Member

this is kinda funny to me because i went to furry cons when i was like 12 and oblivious and avoiding sex stuff even when i wasn't trying to (due to like... not being aware of it beyond vaguely knowing that the parties were 18+) was super easy? shrug

6. Starcrossedsky

I'm assuming the mayor intros went out to everyone depending on their village just now, but man I need to talk about QP's a minute;

Good evening. I come to you from the citadel of the Guardian Angels, and I am their leader, Ana. You have chosen well to situate yourselves within the great village of Quetzal Palace, the Village In The Sky. I am the mayor of our village and the one commander of the great serpent, which upon its back our great village rests. You have my distinguished welcome as new residents. We are the finest village, the strongest village, the village that stands above the others. You, too, are now great, as part of our heavenly realm.

Before I inform you of our economic strategies, I will tell you a little about myself. I have been part of the Quetzal Palace military (called the Guardian Angels) since the day I turned of age. I am trained in combat, as well as I dabbled in blacksmithing when I was young, thus I retain great knowledge in the construction of weaponry. I believe a sharp sword and a great shield can solve all disputes with the other villages. Make no mistake, I will ensure our village is the greatest, and remains the greatest, for the entirety of my time in office.

We are an economic powerhouse, my friends. Our weapons and shields are built the best of all villages around us, and our alchemy exports increase in value every year. It is my honor to ensure that we continue being the greatest world power in Furvilla, so that our citizens can enjoy the fruits of our success. In that regard, I promise you finer weapons and stronger armor, weaponry that will leave the other villages' exports in the dust. I will ensure we develop more alchemy exports and continue bringing in the wealth that Quetzal Palace is known for. I will ensure more of our villagers enter the Guardian Angels and don our Angelic costume.

I am Ana, and I am at your command. If you need anything, please make that need known to me. I am here to serve you and ensure our continued success and strength in the world of Furvilla.

... You are a very frightening doggy lady and if this was an election I would be swifty voting for someone else because I feel like we're going to be going to war any moment now.

Also, *upon whose back, with no fucking which, thank you.

• Like x 5
  7. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

What the hell do the other furry villages even have cause to fight over...

• Like x 3
  8. Starcrossedsky

also I'm friending a few people; @raybot what's your user id

9. electroTelegram

here's the one from dragonsmaw:
    [​IMG]

Dr. Chester says:

...well... look at all of you... there are quite a lot of you storming our gates, now isn't there? Excellent. The local monsters have been feeling rather famished lately... Haha. I am joking (or am I? You decide). Welcome to Dragonsmaw Manor, I am your mayor, Dr. Chester. If you don't mind a little bloodshed, then surely you will get along with all of us here in... what do those outsiders call us? Hm? Edgeland? Yes, well, it's not like they would ever dare vacation here so I suppose we needn't care about their opinions, hm...

If you must know about me, I am a doctor, hence my title. But I am sure you have figured that out already. I live in one of the mansions here in Dragonsmaw Manor, and I spend my afternoons enjoying a fine cup of tea in my mansion and my evenings perfecting my surgical techniques. Ah yes... I suppose I should mention... it is quitenormal for some of my limbs to be... misplaced... thus, if you find any, please do return them to me. I believe I'm missing my tail tip right now... hm.

Ah, yes... you may wish to know what plans I have in our village's future. I would quite like us to expand our Wickerbeast population, and I would simply love to see more of our constituents become were-beasts. I have heard whisperings in the forest that migrations of mini-pets head our way as well... so surely we shall all rejoice when our market blossoms with ferocious beasts. The other villages simply have no earthly idea what's coming for them. But we like it that way, don't we, my dears?

That is... about all... if you would like to specifically request something of me, your mayor... please do so below. However I do love balling up silly requests and tossing them to my Krittys. They have been lacking in toys lately, so unfortunate.

i read it in disney villian voice, obvs.

@Starcrossedsky im raxyl on there!

• Like x 4
  10. Starcrossedsky

yes but I need your user ID number to find you :[

11. electroTelegram

whoops! im 67904

• Like x 1
  12. Starcrossedsky

sent! I am tentaclepi it's me

• Like x 1
  13. TheMockingCrows

Tigereye Peak

[​IMG]
    Polaria
    says:

Oh hello, dears! Please, come out of the cold, I don't want you getting frostbite... ah, yes. Sit here, right in front of the fire in our Council Room. Perfect! My name is Polaria. I've been the mayor of Tigereye Peak for twenty-five years! Our town may be cold, but our hearts are warm here in Tigereye Peak. If you love your fellow villager, then you've settled in the right town. Oh, those other towns, they can be so rush-rush-rush... but here, we like to take life slow, and look at the clouds and admire nature.

If you'd like to know about little old me, I was born in the winter of 1954 here in Tigereye Peak. Oh, that was a nasty one! The snow came right up to your ears, the blizzard was so heavy. I grew up in the tailor's craft, and I even helped design the patterns for the Fluffy costumes you're wearing now. Mama Polaria, they call me... if you ever need anything, come right to me, all right, dears? I'll wrap you in a soft blanket and make you cookies and hot chocolate, and we'll talk about anything that's bothering you.

When it comes to economics here in Tigereye Peak, we're nearing our village's unique celebration. It's called the Snow Festival, and it runs from December 14th - December 28th. Oh, but you sweethearts don't know much about the history of Tigereye Peak, do you? It was founded by a tiger named Samuel, after his exploration party ended up at the mountain peak. The Snow Festival runs in his honor, which is why you sometimes see pine trees topped with a golden tiger. Worry not, those of us here in Town Hall have planned such a wonderful celebration for this year's Snow Festival! Here, I'll even share a little with you...
    [​IMG]
    We'll be celebrating for two weeks, dears, so please be sure to bundle up before you go play in the snow! The ice faeries will be fluttering around soon as the Festival begins, so keep an eye out for them!

• Like x 4
  14. Starcrossedsky

snow mom for best mayor

• Like x 1
  15. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

SCREAMS

I'll need to grind the cash/material but I would d i e to put Skyfire in a fluffy coat I have never desired a costume more in my life.

16. electroTelegram

my mayor has no economic plan At All lmao he cant even keep track of his own body parts

(i love him)

• Like x 1
  17. electroTelegram

@Starcrossedsky their mobile site is Hell and wont let me accept the request for some reason but ill confirm over the weekend when i get to a computer 8D

• Like x 1
  18. Secret Squirrel

Secret Squirrel certainly something

My ID is 66038, same name as here! :)

Also, is there a master list of all the "regular art" furries? I know there's a google doc for grayscale and a museum for costumes, but like if I wanted to just see all the different species and colors?

19. TheMockingCrows

alright i must be blind. where tf do you buy the outfit patterns now?? there's... none listed where I bought them before?

eta: ohhh, you have to actually catch them IN STOCK. lame.

• Like x 1
  20. AbsenteeLandlady123

AbsenteeLandlady123 Chronically screaming

<Perks up>
    New content? Oooo

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice