Furvilla and You: A Guide to Serf Neopets

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Ouija, Jul 4, 2016.

1. Starcrossedsky

Starcrossedsky Burn and Refine

Their marketplace system is kind of bullcrap honestly, yeah. I've never seen a game that required you to have a special inventory for it.

• Like x 3
  2. artistformerlyknownasdave

artistformerlyknownasdave revenge of ricky schrödinger

i really hate that they still only let you search for one item at a time in stall search ): maybe i want to look at _all_ the weapons, furvilla! or everything with "dragon" in the name!

• Like x 4
  3. Starcrossedsky

[consider this quoting to be the post receiving 3-4 additional likes]

• Like x 2
  4. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

If any Quetzal Palace peeps want to think about building costumes and need Seraph Wing blueprints for their crafter, hit me up. I got angry and spite bought the entire stock that updated.

edit: not that I have the actual costume blueprints yet. Haha, no, that would require the Garden of Unearthly Delights to actually update more often than one item at a time.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2016
    • Like x 2
  5. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

spite purchases are amazing lmfao.

6. Starcrossedsky

I actually also have an extra of the same.

7. KingStarscream

I wish I knew how the Protection Quotient calculated "active warrior" numbers, because I can already tell it's going to go to hell in a handbasket whenever the temp lift goes away.

• Like x 1
  8. artistformerlyknownasdave

grumbles about how whenever i check the stalls people are charging 2,000+ FC for a 75FC starter weapon from my town, that essentially only newbies buy and would have a near impossible time affording

grumbles about how every other starter weapon is priced reasonably and i'm still making a profit listing them for a piddly 100FC so what are people's deals /grump

• Like x 2
  9. Carnivorous Moogle

Carnivorous Moogle whose baby is this

hi hello i'm finally making an account and i'm stuck on the registration screen because i can't decide between quetzal palace and dragonsmaw manor

does anyone with more knowledge of this game than me have any advice

10. KingStarscream

Both have cool aesthetics and exclusive weapons, so they're pretty good for that. :P Also Dragonsmaw has cooler furniture, so if that sways you any, feel free. I think Dragonsmaws has the gorier monsters for fighting, so if that's an issue, keep it in mind. And we're talking like, hardcore body horror gore here, Furvilla does not fuck around with its monster designs.

• Like x 2
  11. Carnivorous Moogle

WHOOP WHOOP DRAGONSMAW IT IS THEN

(thank you for the gore warning btw! i love body horror but it is appreciated)

• Like x 1
  12. artistformerlyknownasdave

seconding the super gory monsters ): i'm too stubborn to switch but whenever they show up it's like "eep" because there wasn't a hint of that in its like kooky-halloween theme

EDIT: welcum 2 spooptown

• Like x 1
  13. Carnivorous Moogle

@cassikat eeesh, yeah, i can see how that's an issue DDDDD: (and thank... i arrive in the spooptown, gold out,)

edit: wait, can you switch????? i thought you were just stuck with whatever you picked :000

• Like x 1
  14. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

i dig my ice town but i also wish I was in some other places bc Aesthetic. 8U (ah well, snow and ice suits me and being able to make Mythic costumes is p badass.)

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    I love my gay lil mythic shits so much.

• Like x 5
  15. artistformerlyknownasdave

YOU CAN SWITCH! it's free your first switch, and then, unless they changed it since i last checked, for 20k a pop you can change twice monthly

• Like x 1
  16. Carnivorous Moogle

nice!! imma probably stick with dragonsmaw for now, but it's good to know that's an option!

• Like x 1
  17. Starcrossedsky

Mythic furries are great. I think the sorcerer furries are my favorites overall though.

• Like x 1
  18. Carnivorous Moogle

• Like x 3
  19. artistformerlyknownasdave

omg, i'm looking at stuff for the snow festival and it looks like they have a bunch of fairies that give you items ;w;

for context: during the beta, there was a HUGE thread for people giving items and money (sometimes really valuable stuff!) using the anonymous transfer feature who called themselves "fairies"

i'm. really kind of charmed that they added that in as a thing

i was the trash fairy, who gave people 413 cash at a time

• Like x 1
  20. Starcrossedsky

anon fairy is actually a tradition that originates from Gaia I'm pretty sure, it's very old

• Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice