Furvilla and You: A Guide to Serf Neopets

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Ouija, Jul 4, 2016.

1. versi2

versi2 ???????

did you use your username and not your email?

...that's what I did >_>

2. AbsenteeLandlady123

AbsenteeLandlady123 Chronically screaming

...yes

• Like x 4
  3. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

[​IMG]
    scoots face across the floor

• Like x 2
  4. Mendacity

Mendacity I’m meaner than my demons

I ran out of seeds so I had to buy some

sobs

5. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

Guess who was tired enough to post in the wrong thread

• Like x 2
  6. OnnaStik

OnnaStik Relatively nice for a bloodthirsty mercenary

I'm OnnaStik and all my furs are Hephaestus crew members bc my W359 trash is showing

• Like x 1
  7. versi2

versi2 ???????

What the hell?? There are suddenly 3000 more people online than there have been all day o_O

Did something happen?

8. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

9. versi2

versi2 ???????

Yeah. It was showing around 600 - 700 for me before. Was that not what you were getting?

10. Mercury

Mercury Well-Known Member

I was seeing around 600-700 people online up until two or three hours ago, then BOOM.

11. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

I've been seeing the roughly 3000 people ever since I started.

12. Mercury

Mercury Well-Known Member

Both my villagers who already had a marble allergy (how the hell can someone be allergic to marble) caught it... again. That makes 6 diseases across three villagers in one day. This disease mechanic is really dumb.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2016
    • Like x 2
  13. banshu

banshu Patron Saint of Annoying Web Theme Workarounds

[​IMG]
    things have stalled out for me with my warrior sick til reset. :((( so instead of doin nothing i'm working on a paintie of one of my explorers

14. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

All the little frustrations and laughable bugs aside, it is really nice to see changes and tweaks for usability getting putting in as time goes on. And the load times are definitely decreasing even with larger groups of people.

• Like x 1
  15. Mendacity

@Carnivore hey uh, whenever you get back, would there possibly be a way for you to put me in contact with that coder or something? Their webadmin has shit poorly set up in a very-very unsafe way. I can access things from a 'whoops, something went wrong!' page that I shouldn't be able to access. Like, I know how their SQL is coded now. Alt: ask them if they have an actual web admin / security admin because if not I am looking for a job.

• Like x 1
  16. Ryncoon

Ryncoon Well-Known Member

@Mendacity The contact page is allegedly a way to get ahold of the site folks. Which is pretty hit or miss, mostly miss, with these sort of sites, but hey. http://www.furvilla.com/contact-us

Also hi yes friends. I'm PinkTempest over there (like most places I'm not Ryncoon) and I have a character hoarding problem.

17. Mendacity

I might hit that tomorrow, as it is I can barely brain enough to put together why the specific thing I saw is a bad thing for users to see.

18. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

I just wanna be a raven, why can't I be a raven. :(

• Like x 2
  19. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

Be a raptor and paintie a raven? I've seen a few people do tropical birds like that with the owl bases.

• Like x 1
  20. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

[​IMG]

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice