Furvilla and You: A Guide to Serf Neopets

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Ouija, Jul 4, 2016.

1. Ryncoon

Ryncoon Well-Known Member

Same! My Corvie should be, well, a corvid, but I went with velociraptor>Bearded vulture. Humph.

• Like x 1
  2. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

I made an account and made a snake because if was the only one that didn't creep me out.

3. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

Whoops.png

I signed up on the windows partition and already forgot my password, so I tried to reset it with the email address I used before. It gave me this message when I tried....

ETA Wait, this time it worked.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2016
  4. Ryncoon

You get like.... half a point if you can guess what my 'selfie' fur is.

5. OnnaStik

OnnaStik Relatively nice for a bloodthirsty mercenary

Are there any robot costumes because some of my characters are supposed to be AIs...

6. Ryncoon

No, but you can upload edited 'painties', and the rules are pretty flexible what you can do with them, so long as they're recognizable as the original base/species.

• Like x 1
  7. OnnaStik

OnnaStik Relatively nice for a bloodthirsty mercenary

Thanks.

Also am I the only one who thinks "painties" is an incredibly unfortunate name for them?

• Like x 2
  8. KarrinBlue

No.

• Like x 1
  9. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

I for one look forward to seeing pantie painties.

• Like x 3
  10. Ryncoon

I really really wish it was called something else. If nothing else, it could conceivably end up with players getting grief from someone who doesn't parse it properly looking over their shoulder. Buncha mostly naked little cartoon animals and then 'panties' in the toolbar...

• Like x 4
  11. banshu

banshu Patron Saint of Annoying Web Theme Workarounds

oceandome's 'diver' costumes could be easily repurposed into AIs as painties.

• Like x 1
  12. KarrinBlue

Also now I'm kind of annoyed because I couldn't find anything explaining the pros and cons of different areas and picked more or less at random.

13. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

@Mendacity I think my lifeline might be asleep but also I highly suggest against attempting being staffer for FV because the site owner is an idiot and the second-in-command is INCREDIBLY abusive and basically furry website hitler. (Second-in-command, matthew, fired the entire 33-mod-team of volunteer helpers because he wanted to the day before the site opened to public beta. The reason the forums/chat got shut down was because the ones he hired off the cuff are fucking awful at their jobs and couldn't handle it, but then again four people for a website that was hyped to this degree is a hilarious circus anyway)

@Ruevian Yeah, a lot of the bases are either not there at all or you gotta fuss really hard with the bases you got. They didn't have a solid black cat, either, and the only thing close was a big cat in the "panther" color. I wanted to recreate my pet but needing to recolor a base black was pretty dumb.

14. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

@KarrinBlue sorry, was replying on the one page.

Was my quick cut guide not sufficient enough in the differences between the villages? How should I fix it?

15. KarrinBlue

It's fine it just came too late for me! Nothing you could do about that unless you had a time machine.

• Like x 1
  16. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

I'm excite for the more often job changing, should actually be able to get things DONE now, j f c.

17. jashindamnit

jashindamnit problematic pettanko loving, crop burning dragon

@Carnivore told me to ask here but does anyone have 100FD they wanna trade for 1000FC i made a paintie for my character ( gestures at my icon ) SO YEA

edit: ALSO ADD ME MY ACCOUNT IS Xiiovii!!!!

Last edited: Jul 5, 2016
  18. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

@Mendacity

[10:46:17 PM] NOT YOUR SWEET CHEESECAKE: whats their skill level
    [10:46:21 PM] NOT YOUR SWEET CHEESECAKE: and um
    [10:46:46 PM] NOT YOUR SWEET CHEESECAKE: basically are they legit
    [10:46:48 PM] dragon yiffing republican: i dont know the extent of it but im assuming it isnt 'basic'

theyre asleep rn
    [10:46:50 PM] dragon yiffing republican: theyre legit
    [10:47:51 PM] NOT YOUR SWEET CHEESECAKE: the coder says
    > tell them that the server is on fire and the coder is crying b/c she has no experience and has just been googling problems and flipping random switches
    > i will literally grovel for a server admin
    [10:48:11 PM] dragon yiffing republican: oh my god
    [10:48:14 PM] NOT YOUR SWEET CHEESECAKE: yes
    [10:48:18 PM] dragon yiffing republican: ill let moony know

I was asked for your skype (if you got one) if you're legit and serious about wantin the job. You can PM me if you want and I'll hook you up with who to talk to.

• Like x 2
  19. paintcat

paintcat Let the voice of love take you higher

Is there any faster way to get furcash than selling off the things my explorer finds?
    Or just one that doesn't involve getting rid of potentially useful items?

20. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

@paintcat not that I'm aware of.

Selling services (art, painties) for FC/FD possibly but that's all I can think of.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice