Garage bulletin board

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by HonestlyVan, Feb 16, 2020.

1. HonestlyVan

HonestlyVan a very funny person who never tells jokes

Guess who had to call an ambulance for themselves

• Witnessed x 2
  2. keltena

keltena putting the fun in executive dysfunction

D:

Are you okay?

• Agree x 1
  3. HonestlyVan

I'm good -- better today because it was cooler. It was most likely just heat exhaustion, I don't have very clear memories on what happened other than that I got some water and a painkiller I couldn't throw up and felt much better after I'd cooled down.

• Like x 2
  4. HonestlyVan

Once again putting myself through watching Madoka Magica Rebellion, one of my favourite movies to hate of all time.

5. HonestlyVan

Not doing it for "I simply hate myself" reasons -- I actually thought of a cool AU for Xenoblade 3 and forgot what this movie does to me.

6. HonestlyVan

Every day I restrain myself from going on [YTers] NSFW Discord channel and telling everyone there they're so fucking judgemental and that they're a better kind of person for that.

7. HonestlyVan

Wearing a bad bra really does feel like someone turned jiggle physics scaling up x300

• Agree x 2
  8. HonestlyVan

Nothing like spending the entire day breasting boobily to make me remember that by volume I have more tits than brains.

9. HonestlyVan

I'm this close to start unfollowing people for the "weeeh looks like Twitter" complaining.

10. HonestlyVan

*resisting the urge to DM someone who earlier DMed me to yell at me for leaving a 'homophobic' tag when reblogging from them like "hey are you gonna follow up on this at all"*

(If they cared about hurting our feelings they wouldn't have came at me with that level of aggro in the first place, self)

• Agree x 1
  11. HonestlyVan

Tapping a sign that says "'based' is not a coherent sociopolitical category and if your class analysis is largely based on cringe you're just a reactionary"

12. HonestlyVan

Update on this -- they did apparently block me after all, which leads me to wonder why they couldn't have just done that in the first place if they weren't gonna actually engage in conversation with me about my behaviour. I feel like a fool for trying to de-escalate, and now have to deal with being reminded of being yelled at by a stranger out of nowhere every time I accidentally try to reblog one of their popular posts without realising who its from.

I hope yelling at the imaginary homophobe made you feel better, dude, I'm glad you validated for yourself that your trauma is more important than any of my feelings.

• Witnessed x 1
  13. HonestlyVan

Also I know the urge to just post the whole conversation I had with them in public is just because I want someone to acknowledge that having a hostile stranger misinterprete your words and then refuse to let you defend yourself is fucking traumatic, but like. The urge is there! I'm not gonna because I assume they were genuinely upset and I wouldn't want someone else publicly pillorying me if I was having a trauma response to something, but it's like... why did I even try to de-escalate with this person and treat them with humanity when they were from the start fully disinterested in doing the same to me?

Now I'm just some random homophobe on their blocklist and I gotta hope to fuck they don't decide I'm enough of a symbol for the Bad Feelings that it's worth making my problem in public.

• Witnessed x 1
  14. HonestlyVan

The worst part is that I've followed them long enough to understand why this situation played out the way it did, and I still gotta hope this person with massively more reach and reputational buffer than me decides to forget about me. Like, them forgetting that time they took time from their day to trigger a stranger they'd never talked to before is the best case scenario here.

15. HonestlyVan

Like this is not enough to even really damage my opinion of them that much. It just reminds me that I'm subhuman.

16. HonestlyVan

It's out-and-out hilarious to me that through nothing but the cold economics of attention and narrative disregard, Monosoft managed to write the most pitch-perfect example of functional depression I've ever seen.

The last time this happened was with Optimus Prime from Transformers Prime (2012), the most depressed robot in history.

17. HonestlyVan

Isurd would make a dogshit Consul. He'd just be so utterly unmotivated to do anything ever in any situation. Literally he'd rather just lie down and rot.

This is in contrast to Ashera who would make a fantastic Consul. Unfortunately for her she's just an amoral beast, and thus is incapable of actually fulfilling the role of the fallen angel.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2023
  18. HonestlyVan

Fucking wild to me that Genshin Impact is the biggest thing in Finland right now.

19. HonestlyVan

Nothing like taking a train through Silent Hill to remember that Finland has a shitton of swamps

20. HonestlyVan

Wish I could save on rendering cycles by setting my culling distance at, like. 10 meters.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice