Gee Blog

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by Gee, May 4, 2022.

1. Gee

Gee the mail never fails

20220327_120634.jpg
    I've been a member since the founding of this site (under a previous name), and I still don't know how to rotate pictures :)

Hello again friends. Your local (former) mailman here.

Big life updates since I last existed on the seebsnet:
    • Despite best efforts to shove myself into a cisfem box, I am a he/him trans! I've been on T for a full year as of April 30th :)
    • I quit the post office! There's a longer post regarding that TBD.
    • I'm in a loving and healthy relationship with another ftm trans named Nate who comes from an incredible family.
    • I am 100% sober as of January 1st 2021
    • My biodad has been clean since October 2020
    • My stepmom, who I loved more than anyone,my queer and autistic mentor, passed in November 2020.
    • I left therapy, but have found my perfect med dose / combo for my brainweird, which has helped significantly.
    • My narcmom is in trauma therapy following her kidney transplant, and it seems to have helped a lot with our relationship. Hurt people hurt people, etc.
    Anyhow,

Maybe I'll be on again, maybe I won't lol

• Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
  2. Gee

Gee the mail never fails

Hi again, all.
    Snapchat-1149929628.jpg

• Still a trans, two years on T
    • Married Nate, and things aren't easy
    Sometimes you get married under duress of the political situation and suddenly you aren't your partners favorite person and things are hard
    • Back in therapy, still on a good meds dose, though I did have a full breakdown hospitalization in may
    • Biodad is three years sober
    • No contact with bionarcmom following some Events
    • I fell out of touch with a lot of people.
    • My two best online friends of many years hooked up at my not-wedding and since cut me off forever after I called them out on it.
    • Were living in a much safer house, but I'm going to be moving next year. Even if my partners don't come with me.
    • I wouldn't consider myself poly necessarily I don't think, but I have a platonic life partner in my meatspace best friend Wynter, and by proxy his romantic partner Jayson
    • I just got back from picking up my kid sister from Pennsylvania and she's 18. Also
    • West Virginia takes so fucking long to drive through

• Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice