gemeral chat thread

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by yo its amethyst, Feb 7, 2016.

?

which cryging breakfast friend are u

1. sniffling croissant

7 vote(s)
    28.0%
  2. weeping egcup

5 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. sad waffle

6 vote(s)
    24.0%
  4. pining grapefruit

4 vote(s)
    16.0%
  5. spilled milk

4 vote(s)
    16.0%
  6. crying breaksast friends is weird and i dont like it (steven pay close attrention to this answer)

11 vote(s)
    44.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Pearl (the Crystal Gem)

Pearl (the Crystal Gem) Do it for her|18+

You don't care about why we did it? What we believe was worth rebelling for? All that matters to you is that it's treason?

People have committed treason for many reasons throughout our history and human history too. Sometimes the reasons were good, sometimes the reasons were bad. Sometimes the results were good, sometimes the results were bad. Each time was at least slightly different from the last. So, Jasper, you cannot determine the merit or lack of such of treachery simply by placing that label on it. You have to look deeper, at the details and the reasons and the results, to be a true judge of what's good and what's bad, not merely at the convenient labels people put on everything.

2. Jasper

Jasper Done With This Planet

-snorts- One moment you call me too stupid to understand your opinion, the next you expect me to judge the merit of your crime as if I was a Diamond. Unlike you, I know that is not my place.

3. yo its amethyst

yo its amethyst punk rock and pepetualy stoned

im breakin out the popcorn

• Like x 1
  4. Pearl (the Crystal Gem)

Even if you are that stupid, you can at least try to think beyond what the Diamond Authority has told you. Maybe you will not be able to, that's entirely possible. But if you never make the effort, you will never know if you could transcend the limitations of your role and question the Diamond Authority.

5. Jasper

Listen you traitorous little shard, the diamonds made created gem society to be perfect, they have a right to my loyalty. Do you honestly expect me to consider that the war, my creation, that all of it was Wrong?

6. Lapis Lazuli

Lapis Lazuli Riptide Queen

oh wow i walk away from the screen for a day and you all start a fight

nice

7. Pearl (the Crystal Gem)

That may have been their intent, but that doesn't mean they succeeded. One of the things I have learned, Jasper, is that no one is perfect and no one can make perfect things. Though Rose... Rose came pretty close to that.

8. Jasper

It´s cute how you try to convince me to in your words, 'transcend my role', with your mistresses words. Don´t you see you will never be more than a pearl? There is nothing ,wrong with knowing you place, your loyalty to Rose is commendable. But you of all gems should know the value of loyalty.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2016
  9. yo its amethyst

so how much did u guys frick anyway

and why was i NEVER INVIDED

• Like x 3
  10. Watermelon Tourmaline

Watermelon Tourmaline [WT/18+] the dread pirate melon

If Gem society is perfect, why are so many Gems unhappy?

Why do people who don't need to eat or reproduce sexually risking their lives and spending their time exterminating other life forms when there is literally nothing we need except light? Is there nothing you would rather do except commit violence?

11. Watermelon Tourmaline

Rude. Maybe that's why.

12. yo its amethyst

okay idk who you are but if pearl can get invited to the sex so can i

13. Watermelon Tourmaline

I don't really understand sex, it's kind of organic, but I hear it's like fusion. Just because I fuse with one person doesn't mean I have to fuse with anyone I know.

14. Lapis Lazuli

fusion is the best means to an end i dunno why anyone would fuse with just everyone around them

or at all really

blech

15. Jasper

For once I agree. It...has it´s positive aspects, but hardly something to do for fun.

16. peridoot

peridoot Traitorous Clod(tm)

well gee, do you guys think maybe spending time living as a HELLACIOUS HORROR BEAST TO RIVAL THOSE FROM THE PITS OF DEEP SPACE could change an outlook? >:3

17. Lapis Lazuli

*drops peridot in a garbage can*

18. Pearl (the Crystal Gem)

*drops the garbage can in its feng shui ordained place*

• Like x 3
  19. peridoot

peridoot Traitorous Clod(tm)

20. Void

Void on discord. Void#4020

pretty sure you're smelling yourself at this moment

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice