Get ALL the fashion!! (Love Nikki)

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Loq, Aug 30, 2017.

1. turtleDove

turtleDove Well-Known Member

I'm looking at the recharge event and trying real hard to remind myself that I really don't actually need to drop 25USD on this thing, which is what it'd take to get the top tier for it. (...but it would probably get me enough diamonds to finish the starpath without having to hope I get good RNG and get diamonds every time I draw. Fuck. Doesn't help that the last couple of events have devoured the cache of diamonds I'd managed to build.)

• Witnessed x 3
    • Agree x 1
  2. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

I'm witnessing that in part because I have no fucking impulse control and did drop 25$ on it day one. I'm telling myself that since I haven't bought anything in Overwatch in a while, I'm allowed to splurge in my fairytale dressup game.

• Witnessed x 1
  3. turtleDove

I'm trying to exercise impulse control, because I've already spent Too Much on the game this month, and I kinda really want to try and reduce my credit card balance.

...good news/bad news, checking my online banking to see if I could justify dropping $25 on dressup game has pretty firmly stomped on any impulse to spend more on it for the next little while. (The bad news is, I had to put $40 on my credit card to take it out of the negatives. I super cannot justify dropping any money at all on the game at this point.)

• Witnessed x 3
  4. Erica

Erica occasionally vaguely like a person

i accidentally clicked buy 10 on the corridor of clock
    that's not even the corridor i LIKE
    i was gonna use those diamonds for the event

this kinda.... sucks

• Witnessed x 4
  5. sirsparklepants

sirsparklepants feral mom energies

Yeah I really wish there was a confirmation before you spent diamonds :( it's really easy to misclick a mobile game

• Agree x 3
  6. Erica

yeahhhhhhh same

I'm 6 turns short of reaching my next star :( i was so determined I wouldn't spend any more money on this game too.... Aaaaugh dilemma

• Witnessed x 3
  7. turtleDove

Yeah, 80 of my diamonds prior to this event went out the window because I misclicked in the store and ended up buying a pair of shoes. Which...they're nice shoes! I would've bought them eventually! But I did not want them right that moment.

• Witnessed x 2
  8. KingStarscream

I have no idea what the theme is supposed to mean but this is a great lookig outfit so I’m using it.

0EB9584A-ADA0-48E4-AD46-102AD3D07244.png

• Winner x 3
  9. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

Ch12 mission: "put on this cloak to look Not Suspicious!"
    Me: >looks at judging categories
    >WEDDING VEIL, TWO SWORDS, BALLGOWN, HIGH DRAMA

• Winner x 3
    • Agree x 2
  10. chthonicfatigue

chthonicfatigue Bitten by a radioactive trickster god

Screenshot_2017-12-02-22-05-56.png

• Winner x 2
  11. chthonicfatigue

Screenshot_2017-12-06-14-45-38.jpg

Couture is having six arms, six legs, six wings, and a stringed instrument up your second butt.

• Agree x 5
    • Winner x 2
  12. Erica

what on EARTH does the new competition theme mean?????

• Agree x 2
  13. KingStarscream

Hell if I know. The closest I can think of is something to do with Momotaro, maybe, but that's probably not right. I just slapped together something cute and I'm hoping for the best.

14. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

I'm like 80% sure it's supposed to be a momotaro theme but like... how the hell are we supposed to do that

• Agree x 2
  15. spockandawe

spockandawe soft and woolen and writhing with curiosity

Good lord, is that black rose outfit insanely intense to complete D: I guess if you're going to collect the cumulative roses to get all the designs, you'll have the roses to evolve all the soul seer parts to infinity and beyond, but... MAN.

• Agree x 3
  16. Erica

......the event didnt show up for me and now I've already used up all my stamina
    [sobs weakly]

• Witnessed x 4
  17. chthonicfatigue

The black rose set is so goth it hurts. I must have it. I didn't bother with the happiness event bar a few pieces because wedding suits are not my thing, but literal skeletal death looming over Nikki? GIMME GIMME GIMME

• Agree x 1
  18. turtleDove

Yeah, I'm thankful that the events apparently repeat, since holy shit, there's...no way I could possibly afford to try and get everything in one go. I'm just seeing how many bits I can get done this go-around, and not stressing about if I don't manage to complete the whole Soul Seer outfit; I don't have any hopes for managing to get the Black Rose outfit anything like even ready to start crafting, much less finished.

19. chthonicfatigue

Hmm. I never use the sapphires makeup if I can help it, because it strikes me as just off a bit. And tonight I had clip studio open, so...
    Original
    Screenshot_2017-12-17-20-26-33.jpg
    Edited
    sapphire makeup.jpg

• Like x 4
  20. Erica

i changed my entry for the kittens evil plan contest last night to smth i thought would do better (it did, ended up top 5% instead of just 70%) but i liked my original entry way better so now I'm posting it here to stop being bitter about it
    Screenshot_20171217-224457.png

• Witnessed x 3
    • Agree x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice