Get ALL the fashion!! (Love Nikki)

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Loq, Aug 30, 2017.

1. sirsparklepants

sirsparklepants feral mom energies

I changed two of my saved outfits because the game lets me be indecisive and I appreciate it

Kind of Wednesday Addams inspired because the dress was there
    IMG_20170831_193012.jpg
    This one is like "punk mom action movie producer" or something, idk but I like it a lot
    IMG_20170831_192958.jpg
    Also my friend ID is 102042516, feel free to add me if you can add friends.

• Winner x 3
    • Like x 2
  2. Bunny

Bunny aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

being made to buy pjs/pj ingredients is very sad times.

• Agree x 5
  3. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

I am 101787593 on there bc I succumbed and linked an fb!

• Winner x 1
  4. Bunny

Hooked mine up to my watch drawfee videos facebook account.

I am Sanguine 102165341
    And I shall be trying to add errybody. See what the perks of the power of friendship is.

• Winner x 1
  5. artistformerlyknownasdave

artistformerlyknownasdave revenge of ricky schrödinger

i'm 102149502 !

• Winner x 1
    • Witnessed x 1
  6. sirsparklepants

New competition new outfit! I have one of the music themed dresses but using it means I can't use half my accessories which is Unacceptable, so I went for a black and white piano-ish theme with some of the other music accessories.
    IMG_20170902_110408.jpg

• Like x 3
    • Winner x 1
  7. Bunny

that sort of outfit is way more likely to have me personally vote for it. Little sad to see how many of them are just like fullsets of the existing musical outfits or really heavily relying on the big swanky intricate dress. Show me the fun and pretty accessories and things that don't look the same as the midsummers night dream challenge.

Also I unlocked and blasted through a lot of princess mode levels. Felt very rich for like five minutes.

• Agree x 3
  8. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

I'm actually seeing a lot of the Troupe outfits ending up voted lower as I'm going through distributing likes, and honestly, it kind of feeds me a little.

A bit confused about all the Youth Storm sets too, but hey, I'll roll with it.

9. artistformerlyknownasdave

i tried not to use all the troupe stuff, because i think just using the full set is kind of defeating the spirit of the challenge, but dang

i need moar clothes

• Agree x 2
  10. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

Yeah. I'm not particularly happy with my entry as it is right now, but I feel like my options are limited. :/

• Agree x 2
  11. artistformerlyknownasdave

THE SAME HAT!

• Witnessed x 1
  12. KingStarscream

CLOTHES FOR THE CLOTHES GODS

(Also, do Princess levels! You can reuse your Maiden outfit with the History tab in the dressing screen, and you get lots of supercute outfits from there. I finally completed the Princess Jellyfish set today, and that's the one I use for my avatar! For a while, I though they'd be harder, but they're really not-- they just take more stamina and you can only repeat them three times a day.)

• Informative x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Useful x 1
  13. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

Ohhh, that's a useful tip re: the history thing! I've been laboriously working my way through, that might make things a bit easier

• Agree x 1
  14. artistformerlyknownasdave

my terrible perfectionist ass is sitting on the princess levels like "no moving on. s rank or death"

BUT YEAH i like a lot of the clothes there! i've been using stamina to get one of every drop i come across, maiden and princess

give unto me the clothes

• Winner x 1
  15. KingStarscream

YEAH I.... would go through Momo's tip and memorize everything before doing the level............. for five chapters.............. I only discovered the history button recently. :')

You'll also need some Princess stuff for later crafting, so it's good to get a head-start on it. And once you start hitting those periods where you stall out because you can't do the Thing immediately but you've still got stamina, Princess clothes are almost universally evolvable, so worth the effort of getting duplicates.

• Like x 1
    • Informative x 1
  16. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

If you get some VIP ranks (which is to say, blow some cash on gems), you gain the ability to buy more repeats with gems! I'm at v4 and can do any given princess level twelve times a day, I didn't think to check before I hit 4 so idk if that scales or is static.

• Agree x 1
  17. Bunny

I discovered the history button yesterday and was so very glad cause even 1 day in I was finding remaking the same outfit over and over tedious as heck.

And now that I need to make the nurse outfit so it is grind time. Get all the clothes.

• Winner x 1
  18. KingStarscream

(There's also a 'Finish ASAP' button for the Arena, which just runs your last outfit. Very handy, especially once you've done every Theme.)

• Useful x 1
  19. sirsparklepants

If you finish a level with A or S, you also have the capability to hit the "done 1" button if you're just grinding for clothes. It plays the level for you quickly.

(edit: although given that the do multiples at once option tells me I have to be v4 to get the thing, it might be a feature you get only after dropping cash)

Last edited: Sep 2, 2017
    • Agree x 1
    • Witnessed x 1
  20. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

You can do the done 1 thing without paying anything :)

• Agree x 1
    • Informative x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice