Get ALL the fashion!! (Love Nikki)

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Loq, Aug 30, 2017.

1. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

I am not wholly convinced that anyone has an idea of what this theme is meant to convey.

038BB9E7-292C-4617-AFE7-9DED9FA1D6B7.jpeg

• Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
  2. sirsparklepants

sirsparklepants feral mom energies

I just went with "cutesy teenager first anniversary outfit" because that's what I feel like they were going for?

IMG_20171014_225609.jpg

• Like x 2
  3. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

I went with "what I'd like to wear on my first wedding anniversary".

• Like x 3
  4. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

although HECK i just realized my anniversary is December 27th and my outfit is NOT APPROPRIATE FOR MIDWEST WINTER

• Winner x 1
  5. chthonicfatigue

chthonicfatigue Bitten by a radioactive trickster god

I didn't think too hard about it this time and just threw in an outfit from my saved sets, kinda cute and casual.
    Screenshot_2017-10-14-23-08-11.jpg

• Like x 3
  6. Bunny

Bunny aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I am digging the variance in the outfits I am getting to vote on. I did need to wait until judging opened so I could scope out what everyone else was doing before submitting something for myself.

Had also really liked the journey to the new continent prompt from a few rounds back.

• Agree x 3
  7. spockandawe

spockandawe soft and woolen and writhing with curiosity

So this is one hell of an addictive game. I've only had it for a few days, but it has consumed those few days. And I'm having so much fun with this, oh my god. I forgot how much I missed dressup games.

Anyways, my ID is 102976443, my display name is Spock, and I thiiiiink I sent friend requests to everyone who put an ID up in the thread. I don't have any outfits yet that I love enough to go through the effort of screencapping them, but I'm sure it will come :P

And also I have just sent a request to this alliance :D

(also yes, this arena theme is confusing. I think I settled on something like 'cute date outfit for a comfortably established relationship' or something like that, which is still extremely vague, but is at least enough for my to wrap my head around some kind of concept)

• Winner x 2
    • Like x 1
  8. chthonicfatigue

D:

I totally forgot friends were a thing in this game, sorry guys, gone through and added everyone (Incendiary 102412532)

Also uh I have a whole list of random people with friend requests, do people really just... do that

• Like x 2
  9. sirsparklepants

sirsparklepants feral mom energies

You get prizes for more friends and it's more people that can potentially send you stamina and like your contest outfits? The game rewards you for it and you don't have to interact (in fact if there's a way to interact outside of associations I haven't seen it) so I just roll with it

• Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
  10. KingStarscream

I just got hit in the face with how much this game wants to give you diamonds again. Finally finished crafting the suit piece I needed for the final level in a stage, went through and did it + the bonus levels + the princess versions and netted about 500 diamonds from various achievements and rewards.

Holy shit.

• Winner x 3
    • Like x 1
  11. KingStarscream

LOVE NIKKI IS SUFFERING

i know i'm not going to get into the top 500 like... ever so i'm just sitting here staring tearfully at banshee momoji with MMM WATCHA SAY playing in the background

• Agree x 3
  12. chthonicfatigue

I just really, really want the nightmare horns from the pavilion, but I've already dropped Too Much this month on getting that Cultist Zen skin for Overwatch.

13. Bunny

Rebirth earrings are a pain for me to get compared to eternal necklaces and I am disgruntled by this.

Also real into this Pokémon trainer theme. Got to brush off my team skull inspired outfit for it.

• Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
  14. turtleDove

turtleDove Well-Known Member

So, I picked up the game at around 1 AM today, and then looked up from playing it to realize that it was 5 AM. I'm level 5 and I've gotten to level 2-5 as of this post, doing really good in all of the previous levels. I've also got...way more stamina than I actually have room for so far, despite my efforts to burn it off.

I'm doing really good in the stylist competitions, for the most part, and I'm sending a friendship request to everyone who's listed themselves in this thread; my id # is 103149121.

• Winner x 2
  15. artistformerlyknownasdave

artistformerlyknownasdave revenge of ricky schrödinger

[​IMG]
    hmmm

• Agree x 4
    • Informative x 1
  16. turtleDove

Is the Star Priest/Astral Priest set that's being offered by the recharge event worth it? My options are spending five or ten bucks on it (plus doubled diamonds at whichever tier I pick), and I'm hesitant to spend that much in one go on this game if I don't have to.

17. KingStarscream

I really like the floating cards foreground piece but ymmv; it was worth it to me though.

• Agree x 1
  18. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

fwiw, most of the event sets seem to be being gradually rolled out into the shop or crafting areas proper; just off the top of my head, the Swan Lake sets and Bat Queen recipes/components from early summer got added an update or two back. If you don't mind waiting a bit to get the pieces, it might be cheaper to hold out and just nab em later.

• Informative x 3
  19. Bunny

The set just happened to come along when I got my monthly card. You only get that with the 4.99 tier. The extra 60 diamonds every day very nice to me

20. turtleDove

I did notice that the 4.99 tier has a monthly card, but I don't actually know what the monthly card is - so that's making me hesitate too. If the event set will get rolled out into general access eventually, I don't see a reason not to wait.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice