Gingerbread OOC (with blackjack! and hookers!)

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by strictly quadrilateral, Jul 4, 2016.

1. Aviari

Aviari PartyWolf Is In The House Tonight

Excellent, I am 110% here for Pratchett

2. Lizardlicks

Lizardlicks Friendly Neighborhood Lizard

Realization: I don't think any of our characters are carrying light sources except maybe the princess or Moth because the rest of them are all nocturnal creatures that don't need light. Barnaby's family is expecting maybe a torch-and-pitchfork mob if they're lucky, instead they get this team of weirdos, most of whom look like fancy nerds except the clearly drunk ones, and only one torch between them.

• Like x 3
  3. strictly quadrilateral

strictly quadrilateral alive, alive, alive!

someone remind me to make an icon for Cyprian at some point

4. Lizardlicks

Oh no, now Cyprian is being adorable.

• Like x 1
  5. strictly quadrilateral

Thank you, I try

6. Lizardlicks

We're going to murder everyone with adorable fluffy woofs. Oh hey, did Eva actually get dressed or is she walking around human form with her clothes half hanging off lol.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2016
    • Like x 1
  7. strictly quadrilateral

i thought she got dressed?

8. Lizardlicks

I don't even remember her shifting back to human, but I was skimming quite a bit while VR 1&2 were still involved.

9. strictly quadrilateral

I don't know, honestly

10. Lizardlicks

*Casually gives their OC one of their special interests.*

• Like x 1
  11. strictly quadrilateral

Barnaby is adorable I love him

12. Aviari

1) She's just in her shirt because pants are in the "Yes but why?" category. Her shirt covers her butt, she's fine. She'll get dressed when they get closer to people who'd give half a damn.

2) I swear I did not intend to become Wolf Mom when I named her "Eve", I don't know what happened, it was fate.

3) Barnaby is Most Precious Cinnamon Roll

• Like x 2
  13. Aviari

Wait, crap, she shifted back after the VR fight farce, which didn't happen, because laughing too hard to stay woof.

Uhm. We'll handwave that she shifted back to be able to talk to Chance & Ambrose?

Edit: There we go. Edited so she shifted back because "shoes taste awful, dogs are dumb"

Last edited: Jul 5, 2016
    • Like x 1
  14. Lizardlicks

That works.

... Would it be funny to have one of Barnaby's family come walking down the path having gone to look for him in town and encounter the group of them or should we fast forward to "hey look a barn!"

15. strictly quadrilateral

Either is fine with me!

16. Aviari

Does Barnaby's family know he left or was he being a proactive Good Boy and went out to get help on his own and now his family is out with torches of their own looking for him? That could lead to amusing hijinks.

• Like x 1
  17. Lizardlicks

Oh gosh that would. They would flip out if he went missing when the something that's been attacking is still lurking around too, let's go with that :D

• Like x 1
  18. Aviari

Wolf hearing could probably pick up his family if they're calling for him so Eva can do the "shit shit shit clothes, people wear clothes" dance. Or not, for hilarity.

• Like x 1
  19. Soul

Soul Covered in bees

Sounds good to me. Chance can sense people pretty well but they aren't in his territory so they're all strangers to him, he wouldn't be able to pick things up like scent differences in the way werewolves do, with him it's more sensing someones aura.

20. Lizardlicks

Barnaby would probably hear them too and bee like "Oh yay, family!" and run ahead. Forgetting pants would equal maximum hilarious.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice