Gingerbread OOC (with blackjack! and hookers!)

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by strictly quadrilateral, Jul 4, 2016.

1. strictly quadrilateral

strictly quadrilateral alive, alive, alive!

so what's the plan for sheep and family etc

2. Lizardlicks

Lizardlicks Friendly Neighborhood Lizard

Sorry Ive been doing IRL stuff. I'm omw home and I'll post in the thread unless aviari wants Eva to notice some thing first.

3. Aviari

Aviari PartyWolf Is In The House Tonight

Fake Edit: Nah, I'm good with reacting to Barnaby. makes lack of pants more authentic.

Post: I dunno <what the plan is>, but I just linked the old thread to Husband, because he feeds on schadenfreude.

For the last 20min there has been an endless stream of

this is so dumb... oh my god... so dumb... this is so dumb... why... so dumb... what the fuck...

I told him he didn't have to read the whole thing if it was that dumb and he looked over at me, slightly wall-eyed, and

I can't stop.

This is a man that has to deal with military levels of stupid every day and I think VR may have actually gotten through his shield.

• Like x 3
  4. strictly quadrilateral

tell him he has my sympathy

i understand about the irl stuff, i just figured it couldn't hurt to poke the thread

5. Lizardlicks

My husband made this comparison and it's perfect:

[​IMG]

They say they have a super fun game for you to play with them, but really they just break your shit and trash your house.

• Like x 3
  6. strictly quadrilateral

to be fair we did end up having fun.

it just wasnt what anyone expected.

7. Lizardlicks

KB has pants, a sword and isn't drunk I think he's gets awarded ten mental bonus points by alphonse there.

8. Aviari

Welp, Eva's screwed then.

I'm thinking the way she tries to make a good impression as a wolf is to act as human as possible, like, actually folds her things and puts them in her pack, hangs her pack somewhere out of the way, wears her bandana. She'll make a point of doing stuff like "sitting pretty" and making a point of not scratching the floors.

Would that help with Barnaby's family? (It would be pretty funny if she makes a better impression as a wolf than as a pantsless actual hooligan)

9. Lizardlicks

Unless I'm missing someone, the party looks like two possibly still tipsy irish, one with no pants, three pale looking guys, one of them asian, some poor sap that looks like he got in a fight with a bush and lost, and Maggie wo's actually equipped to look like an adventurer sort, with a sword and everything.

@Salem @Lady Kianna were you guys still wanting to RP? I'll let everyone get a chance to introduce themselves before Alphonse reacts to the whole mess.

• Like x 1
  10. Aviari

I poked Salem, they aren't generally on the forum but for RP but I can basically guarantee they're in. I think Aerian is back at the Tavern

Last edited: Jul 6, 2016
  11. Salem

Salem What a kawaii

Hi I'm half-dead from summer camp counselor-ing what in the heck is up

Also I use she/her, but thx Avi for preserving my anonymity

Edit: wow oh boy I have gotten no notifications for these shenans since, like, Sunday... oops.

12. Lizardlicks

Heee that's okay. I don't think you've posted in the new thread yet, so it probably wouldn't have notified you?

13. strictly quadrilateral

i love how maggie is the only one who actually seems like she knows what she's doing

14. Salem

Salem What a kawaii

Goddammit I can't believe I missed THE NAMES CHAT because I have CANON SHAKESPEARE KNOWLEDGE for that!!! arghh

• Like x 2
  15. Lizardlicks

AW that would have been fun. He can always bring it up later, Barnaby will jump on that shit lol.

16. Salem

Salem What a kawaii

Mmkay but I'm gonna share the cool meta right now because it's cool meta okay so no one knows if it's pronounced MOTH like the lil furry guys who like the moon or MOTE like a speck of dust and BOTH MAKE SENSE in terms of characterization and rhyme scheme and I LOVE THAT

• Like x 3
  17. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

Wait, moth from which play? Midsummer?

18. Salem

Salem What a kawaii

Love's Labour's Lost! I stole him from the Bard
    ... which is a time-honored tradition

• Like x 1
  19. strictly quadrilateral

What a good play about people being idiots for a bet

• Like x 1
  20. Salem

Salem What a kawaii

It so is and Don Armado has my heart. Obviously. 'Cause I'm. Yeah.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice