Girl Genius!

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Codeless, May 24, 2015.

1. Socratease

Socratease Well-Known Member

So it looks like we might not be getting new pages for a bit, and I'm feeling surprisingly okay with just sitting back and making heart eyes at Agatha pinups!

It looks like Paris might be where the next major story arc happens, so it's bound to be interesting. I was so hyped when they started getting into the whole time science thing.

2. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

I'm liking the pinups and posters so far, yeah! Maybe I'll put in an order once/if they get added to the online shop.

3. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Hey, anyone wanna be doodled as a jägermonster? You can tip me if you wanna but you don´t have to. (Also tell me of any hat, outfit, or non human upgrade preferences)

• Like x 4
  4. KarrinBlue

I would like a jaegerdoodle! Maybe with some kind of witch's hat? Also I would prefer a blueish outfit, as could probably be gleaned from my username.

5. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Mrrt, do you have a reference pic for me? You can PM it if you purrfur not to post publicly.

6. winterykite

winterykite Non-newtonian genderfluid

i would love a jägerdoodle, and would trade you a fingerlooping braid of your choice for it (pm for details, i guess) (damn, i really need to get my shop online)

colour scheme (if applicable, if not disregard): mostly blue, with dashes of purple and green
    outfit: plain long shirt and pants, over that a leather cuirass and a sorta half-skirt. lotsa threads and dangly bits on the hat. (the hat is where you attach your trophies. the more enemies you beat? the more trophies. the badder the hat. /logic)
    mutations: horns, teeth, spikes.

ref pic: https://kintsugi.seebs.net/attachments/owlfy-jpg.2644/

• Like x 1
  7. KarrinBlue

Well, here's a selfie of me from the Glorious 25th of May! Is that good?

[​IMG]

Also, cat pun! I don't really have many thoughts on outfit, though maybe some kind of shawl-cape thing would be cool? And bits of shiny necklaces and other jewelry, and when the chains break they're tied onto some part of the outfit.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2015
    • Like x 1
  8. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Selfie works purr! Only obviously I´ll only draw you as far as the selfie goes but that´s ok by me.

9. winterykite

I'm reading It takes a village (or sometimes an army), aka the fic in which Agatha gets raised by Jägers, and a horrible thought just struck me

She started breaking through at 5, which is pretty damn ridiculously early to break through (like, it was a sign that Gil was going to be a very strong spark because he broke through at 8), and just when she started breaking through, Barry gave her the surpressing locket
    What if, all those 11 years when the locket surpressed her Spark, her brain was still in breaking through mode? Like, the process had already started, but instead of being properly shut down / paused by the locket, it just suddenly started throwing error messages (headaches) for 11 years straight, until the locket was gone.
    What if she'd been a more "normal" girl had she gotten the locket before she began breaking through?
    (What if that had been Barry's original plan, and he'd been caught off guard by her starting to break through so early?)

(On an unrelated note, and it might already have been mentioned in this thread, but Jäger!Bangladesh Dupree. And even if it's been mentioned before, it deserves a second mention. Because Jäger!Bangladesh Dupree)

• Like x 4
  10. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

She would make the best jäger. The bestest.

Doodle reports:
    @KarrinBlue Ended up criminally adoirable looking. Adding spikes did not change this.
    @Raire Looks a bit like mindfang and 100% up to no good and
    @boyacrossthestreet Looks very pleased about something. I don´t know if that something is good news for non-jägers.
    @whimsicalobservant Those are entirely too many shiny things on your hat. How is your hat even still staying up?

• Like x 3
  11. KarrinBlue

Eee I'm so happy to hear that! Can't wait to see the end result!

• Like x 1
  12. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

[​IMG]

• Like x 4
  13. winterykite

Oh wow this looks great ::D

• Like x 1
  14. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Thank mew! :3

15. Raire

Raire Turquoise Helicoid

Oh wow, thank you so much!!!!! I love the Pyrope grin you gave me AND THE HAT. THAT HAT IS AMAZING.

16. KarrinBlue

Jaeger!kb looks like she's about to kill someone, hee. Are those fangs at the corner of her mouth? Or tusks, since they're going up, I guess?

17. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

@Raire Hats are important!
    @KarrinBlue Yup, those are teeth.

Prr, glad mew like them.

18. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Also I´d like it noted I did not excagerate @boyacrossthestreet ´s eyebrows Or hairflip. They´re actually a cartoon character.

• Like x 2
  19. kmoss

kmoss whoops

I really am, it's great :D

20. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Overthinking things vaguely related to whinsi´s metapost:
    I´m rereading the comic from the get go, and agata right at the beginning reminds me so much of someone with brainweird, and specifically executive dysfunction. And when the locket comes off she gets better, slowly, but also becomes sparky, so less "normal".
    So, locket = metaphor for expectation of acting neurotypical?

• Like x 5
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice