Girl Genius!

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Codeless, May 24, 2015.

1. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

2. cleverThylacine

cleverThylacine cuddles for the weird and the fierce

who doesn't want to get wrecked by Gkika?

• Like x 2
  3. Lissiel

Lissiel Dreaming dead

Last edited: Jan 30, 2016
    • Like x 5
  4. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

What a good slip though.

• Like x 1
  5. kmoss

kmoss whoops

that's amazing

also if anyone finds something along the lines of
    and then gives me that

that would be cool

yknow

• Like x 2
  6. Lissiel

Lissiel Dreaming dead

Look how happy maxim was when he thought vole was coming back to join them. He was grinning fit to have his head flop off. And the others were pissed when they saw that he really wasnt on their side but they were also super sad, you could tell.

What if gil was sorting out what to do with vole once everything starts getting settled, and
    he ended up more or less losing his shit at vole, as he does, and insisting he get his punk ass into town and do whatever apologizing it takes to get his brothers to forgive him, even if Gil has to personally march him there himself. Because vole is totally full of shit about hating his masters and his pack; no one has that much hate without pain fueling it, you know he wants his brothers back. Gil's not going to stand for that kind of dumbshittery.

And what if it ended up being ~sexy apologizing~ with biting and pinned arms and blood and vole on his knees until the whole pack was done with him. And they DID forgive him, so he got to curl up with them in a big spiky naked exhausted puppy-pile when they were done and gil just casually ambles over and pats his hair like "good pet."

What if that? :D

• Like x 2
  7. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Excuse? How dare? (by which I mean I approve)

• Like x 2
  8. Lissiel

Lissiel Dreaming dead

9. Lissiel

Lissiel Dreaming dead

This might be stupid question, but...is there actually a jager poker deck, or was that just an aside talking about jagers and poker? And if its real, where can i buy one? I can't find it in the shop.

10. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

I remember seeing pictures of it, but that could either be A) a dream and/or B) a custom-made deck, not official merch =/

• Like x 1
  11. Lissiel

Lissiel Dreaming dead

[​IMG]

I am surprised there doesnt seem to be any dimo/jenka fic out there. I could totally see them as "we're permanently exiled from everyone and everything we ever cared about and also townies do not have big enough tools or sharp enough claws and a lady has needs" friends. I think he'd look ~vera nize~ under her getting his shit thoroughly wrecked.

I could stop spamming the thread any time, please feel free to tell me to stfu if im being obnoxious.

• Like x 5
  12. kmoss

kmoss whoops

why are you doing this to us

never stop this is great tho you have so many great ideas

• Like x 1
  13. Lissiel

Lissiel Dreaming dead

Last edited: Feb 1, 2016
    • Like x 3
  14. kmoss

kmoss whoops

god I love that series
    thanks for reminding me of it so I can finally give it kudos now I have an ao3
    :D

• Like x 2
  15. turtleDove

turtleDove Well-Known Member

If there is a kink meme, it's probably located over on Livejournal.

Meanwhile, I'm amused as heck about the latest updates. Librarians! Librarians who like Tarvek best, out of all his family, because he's the only one who's never racked up late fees or let his dogs chew on their books. And all the different ciphers used in Agatha's book, including the one that Agatha prefers! (Although augh! Who uses an acid on something they intend for later reference?!) (Not librarian-trained, but I did initially intend to become a museum curator. And just - augh!)

• Like x 6
  16. turtleDove

turtleDove Well-Known Member

A thing I just realized, too: lemon juice as an invisible ink relies on oxidization to develop (primarily, anyways - there's a couple other ways to develop it, but the fastest is to make it oxidize). Oxidization will eventually happen no matter what, and you can't reverse the activation. So either this is someone's Sparky lemon-juice ink, or those notes weren't intended for permanent reference (suggesting that the person who wrote them was expecting to lose access to the book, perhaps).

Either way, the pages with that ink on them are still (eventually) going to need replacing. As are the ones adjacent to them. And possibly the binding. Acidic products are very bad for books!

I like Agatha's expression, though - she's being sneaky. I feel sorry for the kid who's been assigned to her - he may get dragged along as a minion afterwards, depending on how this turns out.

• Like x 6
  17. Lissiel

Lissiel Dreaming dead

• Like x 2
  18. winterykite

winterykite Non-newtonian genderfluid

• Like x 4
  19. WithAnH

WithAnH Space nerd

I am so happy. SO HAPPY.

• Like x 4
  20. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

OH MY GOD THAT HUG. I'M SO HAPPY.

Gil looks so much just happier than he has in ages, and I think this might be the first time he dropped the sparkvoice too!

• Like x 5
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice