Good Meowning.

Discussion in 'Howdy there!' started by Codeless, Feb 23, 2015.

1. Starcrossedsky

Starcrossedsky Burn and Refine

oh my god I am so sorry about our everything

• Like x 2
  2. Morven

Morven In darkness be the sound and light

No, 'ts'OK. I have my fandoms I can go on at length about too :D

3. sirsparklepants

sirsparklepants feral mom energies

I actually got into this whole deal because of Jesse as well, but through a much more roundabout route. Somebody had delicious'd one of his stories, I think the Kastor ones (back when Delicious was still, like, a fandom thing, so probably at least 4 years ago) and then I lurked his LJ comm. Fast forward several years, I found his Homestuck fic, then his tumblr. (This was probably 2 or 3 years ago.) I only followed him because after a couple of weeks I realized it was the same person! Then I followed seebs several months later because I was tired of being out of the loop, and stayed for the good-advice-stuff. Now I'm pretty much completely out of Homestuck fandom, but again, staying for the good advice and the community.

4. ADigitalMagician

ADigitalMagician The Ranty Tranny

I was forcibly shoved into following Luka and Seebs because brain issues. The shover was @Chiomi. She shoved/dragged me into a lot of other messiness over the years as well. (including homestuck, and metanoia, and Teen Wolf. . .)

5. rorleuaisen

rorleuaisen Frozen Dreamer

xD so I resisted for a long time, and I didn't start reading it 'til after I was into Brainbent(Homestuck AU that takes place in a mental clinic/hospital). So if you're interested in reading it, but maybe not ready to commit(cuz wow Homestuck is a giant undertaking to read), it's pretty much a Seebs' blog meets Homestuck.

6. Chiomi

Chiomi Master of Disaster

@ADigitalMagician: you're welcome. :D

I actually ended up into Homestuck because I've been following Luka's comic for close to a decade and my roommate pointed me to his tumblr. And then I ended up also following most of the rest of the Northfield crew including Seebs.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice