Goods and Services Thread (or, The Marketplace)

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Kaylotta, Mar 13, 2015.

1. Technicality

Technicality All's fair in love and shitposting

It is a valid card, I just don't use iTunes.

2. An Actual Bird

An Actual Bird neverthelass, Brid persisted, ate third baggel

Yo is anyone here any good at backgrounds? It's way too early in my project to be looking for them but I thought I'd start poking around. I need backgrounds for an adventure game, they don't have to be too detailed - cartoony is fine.

3. theprettiestboy

theprettiestboy wombatman

Hey folks, it looks like I'm gonna be almost $100 short on my rent so I'm doing an emergency sale

My shop is here, and the code twenty5 is gonna give a 25% discount until I'm back out of the red. It's mostly book jewelry right now, but I also have a couple of journals, some wire work, and some wool deadlock extensions.

I'll also give the same discount on custom orders, so if you see something you like that's already sold or you want a different color in anything just shoot me a message.

4. albedo

albedo metasperg

You have books. Gorgeous books.

S N I P E S

• Like x 2
  5. albedo

albedo metasperg

(That was 100% me that bought the books. I am so excite, they are gorgeous.)

• Like x 2
  6. TwoBrokenMirrors

TwoBrokenMirrors onion hydration

...I bought the copper dreadlock thingy even though I don't have dreadlocks
    it was TOO PRETTY

• Like x 1
  7. theprettiestboy

I'm so glad :D I hope you like them, definitely let me know what you think when they come in!

• Like x 1
  8. theprettiestboy

They actually work great on braids too, so you should still be able to wear it :)

• Like x 1
  9. TwoBrokenMirrors

• Like x 1
  10. albedo

albedo metasperg

I definitely will! :D I just got back into drawing, so they will see good use. My college had a huge research library full of old books, and I have had a mighty lust for the oldschool book bindings ever since.

Seems like it might also work well as a suncatcher, when not in use! Multi-purpose pretties, hell yes.

Last edited: May 11, 2016
    • Like x 1
  11. theprettiestboy

you guys are fabulous <3 we should be good for rent now, thank you so much

• Like x 3
  12. albedo

albedo metasperg

@theprettiestboy

They came in the mail today! They are so cute and awesome; the texture of the material and the paper inside really make my sperg brain happy. You have apparently also gained the approval of my cat.

:D I'm going to start with this one, and fill it with awesome things. Probably sketchjournaling, because I really love what Ursula Vernon's been doing lately.

Mon., 5/16/16
    Day off work.
    68F, light rain. Lilacs + crabapples in bloom, dandelions seeding. Everywhere.
    Split wood w/ Uncle Paul + Dad - about a cord. So sore and noodly.
    Luna loves laying on the TV. How is this comfy? She chirps whenever I look up at her. :|
    Lap Lu loaf.
    Nugget thinks my knit blanket is the comfiest thing evar.
    Finished a dishcloth like this, p pleased! Getting better at cables.
    + got this in the mail. So smol, so cute.

Attached Files:

• Like x 4
  13. theprettiestboy

@albedo
    I totally thought I replied to this like weeks ago, but I guess I never did >.<
    I'm so happy that you like them! With something like the journals it doesn't feel like they're really finished until they're being used, so it's awesome to see what you're doing with them.

14. TwoBrokenMirrors

@theprettiestboy
    That reminds me! I got my thing from you the other day! It got sent to my parents' house because I forgot to change my address on my paypal when i moved (not your fault, mine) but I was there over this weekend so I picked it up and they are SO PRETTY omg
    so pretty

• Like x 1
  15. theprettiestboy

Yaaay I'm so happy they got to you ok

• Like x 1
  16. Kodachi

Kodachi Well-Known Member

I make medieval style armor (mostly plate) from materials ranging from plastic to spring steel to titanium. I've also been known to make a cosplay prop or two. My day job is paying too much and taking too much time right now for me to do any commissions but I'd be happy to share my knowledge if anyone's interested.

• Like x 1
  17. theprettiestboy

It looks like it's gonna be another tough one, so if anybody is up to taking a look at my Etsy I'd really appreciate it. I've got some new books and jewelry up, and as always I'm happy to do custom <3

18. albedo

albedo metasperg

You have embroidery floss. I am feeling so enabled right now, man.

• Like x 1
  19. theprettiestboy

:D I do! I actually have a bunch of colors I haven't had a chance to take pictures of, too

20. PotteryWalrus

PotteryWalrus halfway hideous and halfway sweet

I have literally no money right now please look at my etsy or else this gdocs-folder where I put all of my pictures of my stuff. If you see anything you like in the latter, either PM me or email me at bastloki@gmail.com! I'm sorry to ask like this but I need to pay my lizard's vet bills :/

Also I'm thinking I might start selling some pottery things and other arted stuff soon, if I can scrape the spoons together.

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice