HABITICA: Your Fridge Is Stinky. Roll For Initiative!

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by Vast Derp, Sep 25, 2015.

1. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

.......OMG I forgot Habitica exists D:
    I'm in a party D: D: D:

• Witnessed x 2
  2. Vacuum Energy

Vacuum Energy waterwheel on the stream of entropy

@autopsyblue
    @kijikun
    Hey, do you have Discord accounts? I'd like to have everyone in the party in one chat, like what we used to have on Skype. I have found that Habitica works better for me if the party has a group chat that we can do things like announce quests and periodically poke each other in.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2017
  3. Um yeah (same username) but I don't use it that much. I guess I could use it more if the party was on there. Want me to invite Kaycie?

4. nobodyspeak

nobodyspeak put me to your lips

I got onto Habitica early in the year, but ever since my wisdoms were extracted I have been unable to get back into it. I'm a level 19 rogue. I would love to join a party or guild or whatever? Is that still a thing? How do?

5. Kodachi

Kodachi Well-Known Member

I'm a lvl 53 fighter, never figgered out how to join a party.

6. Panda

Panda Fuzzy critter

Edit: Found guild, joined too. Now to stick to this...

I wish there was like, a widget for the app so I'd see it when unlock into my phone ._.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2017
  7. Hobo

Hobo HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA

Anyone having major issues accessing certain things (like party chat) since the update?

8. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

I'm just using the app right now, party chat is fine for me but I have no idea where to revise stats on level up.

9. KingdomByTheSea

KingdomByTheSea Well-Known Member

Is the website, like, majorly screwed up for anyone else today? Everything is MASSIVE and I can't click on any of my tasks, but I can't find any official announcements about a problem (I'm on Chrome on a laptop)

ETA: disregard, it's working fine now!

Last edited: Oct 24, 2017
  10. rats

rats 21 Bright Forge Shatters The Void

does anyone else still do habitica? i was in a party with my bf but we both fell off of it for a bit but i wanna get back into it!!! if ppl would take me id love to join a new party so i can do quests n things

11. KingdomByTheSea

I've got a party! I'm not the party leader though so idk if I can let you join? I'll hit up my friend who leads the party if that's necessary
    I...don't actually know how joining parties works ,let me know if you just need my username or if there's something else
    (And no worries if you don't want to join the party of a stranger haha)

12. rats

@KingdomByTheSea sounds good to me!!! if u need it here's my user ID
    00044b09-7dea-4596-b6ac-ef1894dc26bb

13. KingdomByTheSea

@rats I'll try to invite you tonight when I get home from work

14. rats

omg yay! thanks so much :DD im excited

• Like x 1
  15. palindromordnilap

palindromordnilap Well-Known Member

Hi there, I'd also love to join that party (though I'm kinda overpowered because it turns out that game is exactly what I needed to stay functional)
    Also if you need it, my user ID is 5060cf38-f6a5-4e94-b557-8611c295d41a

• Like x 1
  16. KingdomByTheSea

@rats and @palindromordnilap I believe I have just invited both of you to join my party! I'm in the middle of a quest right now, idk if you guys can join that quest or not

• Winner x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice