HABITICA: Your Fridge Is Stinky. Roll For Initiative!

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by Vast Derp, Sep 25, 2015.

1. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

yeah, we get that here too, and then we get -30 in the winter. i think luka is batshit loonypants for preferring the latter. :P

2. Emma

Emma Your resident resident

The problem is that we're really not supposed to get that :P 25 is sort of comfortable summery for us. 35 is just... ugh.
    The lowest I can remember the temperatures being here was one time when it was -13. Thankfully we don't get -30. :P

3. strictly quadrilateral

strictly quadrilateral alive, alive, alive!

I cleaned my room and delivered a massive hit on the quest monster we were fighting, killing it.

I feel accomplished.

• Like x 10
  4. Astrodynamicist

Astrodynamicist Adequate Potato Goblin

ooo that's a good idea, imma try that!

5. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

I'm playing this game! I have been trouble remembering to check things off, but whatever. I have all the pets and someday will have all the mounts too.

6. Raire

Raire Turquoise Helicoid

Screen Shot 2015-10-21 at 4.53.40 PM.png
    Why am I a ghost 0_0

• Like x 2
  7. jacktrash

someone put a spooky potion on you! it's a halloween thing. you'll be your old self when your cron rolls over.

• Like x 1
  8. An Actual Bird

An Actual Bird neverthelass, Brid persisted, ate third baggel

Does anyone have a party I can join? This site got super complicated since the last time I was here :/

9. WithAnH

WithAnH Space nerd

• Like x 1
  10. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

I'd like a party invite too!

11. WithAnH

WithAnH Space nerd

@KarrinBlue can you PM me or post in guild chat so I can get your user ID? I am WithAnH on there as well.

12. wixbloom

wixbloom artcute

I had fun renaming my dailies and tasks with cheesy RPG names, complete with descriptions. My favorite is gardening, which became "Tend to Plant Minions". Today I still have to do that, Train In the Art of Combat (go to the gym) and Bathe In the Waterfalls of Peace (take a relaxing shower)

• Like x 9
  13. Raire

Raire Turquoise Helicoid

... Wix, that is genius and I will have to do that.

• Like x 4
  14. jacktrash

heh, mine tend to get named with memes and references. i.e. "need 2 rice? go on and make it!" "be the tea guy, do the tea thing" and "clean bear is clean."

• Like x 4
  15. Another Shy One

Another Shy One More books than clothes

i only have one meme on my habits/dailies and its a kintsugi one: go outside

• Like x 2
  16. Beldaran

Beldaran 70% abuse and 30% ramen

Kintsugi guild people, as your guild leader I have the 4 gems it costs to establish the guild to use on challenges, and am perfectly happy to use more of my personal gems for challenges as well (once November comes around and I can buy more, spooky hatching potions wiped me out).

Start throwing challenge ideas at me!

• Like x 2
  17. jacktrash

haha i have that too, in my habits :D

• Like x 2
  18. Another Shy One

Another Shy One More books than clothes

Yay! I'm not the only one XD

19. My first negative habit has appeared: Coffee. It really fucks up my day.

20. The Challenges wiki page because I couldn't remember what you could do with them.

Also @Beldaran, I was thinking we could do something about self-care. Because self-care is really variable, maybe we could do something about developing or strengthening self-care habits? The only problem I can see with that is the time you can or should spend on self-care really should be up to the individual, and the only ways I could think of how to set that up would reward people who spend more time over those who don't.

• Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice