HABITICA: Your Fridge Is Stinky. Roll For Initiative!

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by Vast Derp, Sep 25, 2015.

1. An Actual Bird

An Actual Bird neverthelass, Brid persisted, ate third baggel

@Kaylotta would it help to know there are clerics whose entire job it is to cover you if you miss a daily? I mean idk if it would work for your specific brainweird, but personally, while I try to get to my dailies every day, if I miss one I know I can heal the guild to make up for it. Also motivates me not to lie, because that was my big problem wayyy back when I first started.

2. Secret Squirrel

Secret Squirrel certainly something

So, this has probably been answered up thread but my googlefu has failed me and I am impatient.

There's some sort of reset thing if you accidentally miss your dailies, right? How do you do that? I fell asleep last night before I entered my last 3 or so. :/

EDIT: Nevermind, figured it out! For those who might see this later, I wasn't able to fix it on my iPhone, but on my laptop I could edit the daily and there was the "Restore Streak" option.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2016
    • Like x 1
  3. They also provide a data tracking tool where you can see how much you lost unfairly in terms of stats & shit, and then adjust your character back to the correct state. I never bother with it though.

4. Vacuum Energy

Vacuum Energy waterwheel on the stream of entropy

Hey! So the party I'm in on Habitica currently is looking a bit unwieldy - ten people is a lot and I can't always see what difference I make.

Would anyone like to join me in a new party? I have a subscription, so I can provide quest scrolls.

5. Rongeur

Rongeur ~Heartless Bitch Extraordinaire~

HMU, I'm Rongeur on there. I'm super new, but I'm gonna try my best to actually stick with it.

6. Rongeur

Rongeur ~Heartless Bitch Extraordinaire~

I've always been looking for an appropriate venue to make all my "trying to med school with ADHD" : Dark Souls comparisons, and it looks like I've finally got it.

• Like x 3
  7. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

Hey, is the site crashing for you guys too?

8. Aviari

Aviari PartyWolf Is In The House Tonight

Mobile seems fine

9. Re Allyssa

Re Allyssa Sylph of Heart

Mine seems alright

10. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

Is this happening to anyone else?
    habitrpg.png
    ETA:...and now it's gone

11. Nope. The site is run as a community project btw but they seem to be pretty diligent about bugs & shit. It might take a while but if you report a bug it will eventually get patched.

12. Beldaran

Beldaran 70% abuse and 30% ramen

i saw that a bit, i refreshed the page and it went away eventually

13. Allenna

Allenna I am not a Dragon. Or a Robot. Really.

im kijikun and a rouge on there.

• Like x 1
  14. Allenna

Allenna I am not a Dragon. Or a Robot. Really.

yes please

15. Vacuum Energy

Click the gear icon in the top right hand corner, hit "API" in the drop-down menu. Copy down the first long string of numbers, dashes, and letters and PM it to Auto or me (we're in the same party).

• Like x 1
  16. rats

rats 21 Bright Forge Shatters The Void

im trying to figure out which class to progress as and its so hard, i am so bad at choices *__* any input? also, is it possible to change your class later if you change your mind?

17. Vacuum Energy

Ideally you'd ask the rest of your party for input on which class to take next. Barring that, looking at the wiki to see what each class does is a good idea.

Changing classes requires 3 gems. Gems are bought with Real Money.

18. Or won via a challenge, but it's difficult to win those.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice