Harvest Moon, Story of Seasons, and other similar games!

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by TheMockingCrows, Dec 7, 2015.

1. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

Yesss good, thank you!

2. An Actual Bird

An Actual Bird neverthelass, Brid persisted, ate third baggel

Loving the designs on Kasumi and Yudzuki/Yuzuki (it's a very slightly different sound, dammit!) Character design in this series is actually pretty solid, now that I think of it.

Also, I'm nearing the end of the first year, and :smithsad:

• Like x 3
  3. TheMockingCrows

4. Ducks

Ducks 79 Plural Fowl Illuminates The Legendary

IMG_20160514_171742.jpg

FINALLY

I can't wait for the next game omfg everyone is adorable.

• Like x 3
  5. winterykite

winterykite Non-newtonian genderfluid

congrats!

(i just unlocked katrina, gonna need a bit more for yolanda)

also, there was a tree right next to my rabbit feeder and chicken feeder, and when i felled it one of the lumbers fell on top of the rabbit feeder and then it bounced and bounced and bounced and bounced all across the rabbit feeder and the chicken feeder to the other side

• Like x 4
  6. An Actual Bird

I bought my first bunny!!!!! her name is Usagi. I've been theme naming my animals ... sort of ... (my two cows are Hanako and Miruko, the sheep are Aradia and Damara, and the chickens are Cheep, Choop, Chie, Chuchu, and Chiri) so bunnies are gonna be Sailor Moon themed.

I don't even wanna think about unlocking Katrina and Yolanda tbh, I only unlocked Rose Country a few weeks ago. Gonna grab some cocoa off Dessie when I unlock her then shower Lillie in chocolates. Much easier.

• Like x 2
  7. winterykite

after my second or third selling spree when i was comfortably over 2 million money, i started buying whatever materials the carpenter shop has because it really doesnt put a dent into my finances any more (i remember thinking that stuff was expensive...)

for objects in general (bc theres at least 3 countries to which you have to ship 3k objects iirc), hay bales seem to be the way to go, and i covered my farm in fodder for a month (and its still by far not enough) (cant wait for my gray rabbit to drop rabbit fur+ so i can get the damn set)

(also im missing a screenshot mechanic D:: i wanted to show yall my public areas)

• Like x 2
  8. TheMockingCrows

DING DING DING, NEW UPDATES~! I'm surprised because: BOTH OF THESE ARE APPARENTLY LISTED AS MARRIAGE CANDIDATES.
    I CAN HAVE A FOX WIFE.

[​IMG]
    Ford (Westown)
    The clinic doctor in Westown. He has a very meticulous personality, and while strict with both himself and others, because of his established abilities as a doctor, he is relied on by the residents of the village. He spares no effort and is researching a new type of medicine each day. He can often be found at the clinic, but when it’s mealtime you’ll find him eating with Wayne at the Garden Grill.

Inarichama (Tsyukusa Village)

[​IMG]
    A woman who lives in a small shrine in Tsuyukusa Village. She has a strong sense of duty and works hard to guide the people of Tsuyukusa Village to happiness, but because she is overly serious, there are times when she can overthinks things. She is very clean and can always be found at the shrine.

• Like x 3
  9. TheMockingCrows

Hopefully, we will hear about localization by the end of the week, their twitter seems to have hinted at it and since the game hits shelves in Japan on the 23rd and the FIRST game was crazy popular, I think it's just a matter of time.

• Like x 1
  10. Lambda

Lambda everything happens so much

in the brief seconds in between seeing the pictures and reading the text, I thought Ford was a lady and got really excited

I just want a butch waifu really bad ;_;

• Like x 2
  11. An Actual Bird

well fuck I'm gonna have to buy this game just to marry the cute fox shrine maiden.

(also SOS update: Farm Waifu is at red flower level, but I'm holding off on popping the question b/c my brain dictates that I must have a two-storey house first for Maximum Efficiency)

• Like x 4
  12. winterykite

FOX WAIFU
    **_**

• Like x 1
  13. TheMockingCrows

now im wondering though. if fox is actually a waifu
    who the fuck is the new fairy??

I AM ALSO STILL GIGGLING ABOUT HAMTARO.

• Like x 1
  14. Did someone say farm simulators because I have like 40+ hours in Stardew Valley and my life is in shambles but at least I can be gay and also mod the game to make everyone a furry. Top third from the left is my husbando.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like x 2
  15. TheMockingCrows

I've never Stardewed but oh dang furry mods, my true weakness

• Like x 1
  16. I'd recommend it, it hit my harvest moon nostalgia right on the nose, and it's still getting updates and stuff (I know they're adding two more date options, plus the possibility of multiplayer.) And the modding scene is pretty active (there's mods to turn all the farm animals into pokemon and that might have influenced my decision to buy the game, honestly).

• Like x 2
  17. An Actual Bird

*bangs head on table*
    why can't I propose on a rainy day what fucking bullshit is this

• Like x 4
  18. TheMockingCrows

Japanese release date: June 23, 2016 (retail and eShop digital)
    North American release date: 2017
    European release date: Not announced

So we actually have a family unit that interacts with us! Huh!

• Like x 3
  19. TheMockingCrows

http://fogu.com/sos2/

If I'm reading this right, I am very excited. There's more fast travel options, there's CAPYBARAS...

AND THE FOX IS LISTED UNDER BACHELORETTES /AND/ BACHELORS.

• Like x 3
  20. TheMockingCrows

other info on pets: Variation of dog and cat breeds are greatly increased. The lineup of dog breeds includes Husky, Shiba, Bernese, Doberman, Toy Poodle, Dachshund, Chihuahua, Beagle, and more. As for cats, the lineup is Maine Coon, Scotty, Himalayan, Calico, Siamese, Tabby, American Shorthair, Bengal, and more. A Capybara can also be had as a pet.

There is ALSO a post office!

POSTINO (POST OFFICE)
    A post office located in Westown called Postino allows you to send letters to your family and friends in any of the three villages. People you send letters to will reply after several days. It is unknown what sending letters do, although gaining a certain amount of FP (Friendship Points) or receiving items along with their replies seems likely.

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice