Harvest Moon, Story of Seasons, and other similar games!

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by TheMockingCrows, Dec 7, 2015.

1. An Actual Bird

An Actual Bird neverthelass, Brid persisted, ate third baggel

....fuck all the bachelorettes are super cute

and yeah, it looks like Inari's gender is dependent on your farmer's gender. fox waifus for everyone!

• Like x 2
  2. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

there are 43 characters to interact with in this game, oh my god I'll never manage it. >W>;;; Thank fuck there's apparently a lot of ways to restore your energy? BUT STILL...

3. TheMockingCrows

my only sadness is if I marry the agender fox I cannot have precious fox children with them.

• Like x 2
  4. TheMockingCrows

Okay. SO.

Apparently you can only have ONE child, a boy or a girl. But it seems to be fairly randomized and you just have to save the night before delivery to reset and get what you want, instead of it being decided through really complex long winded methods.

The part time job system is back but there's a -ton- of different jobs. Like. Cutting wood, delivering mail, etc. etc. etc. I think it's meant to work the same way as the message board system from Story of Seasons.

Developer chatter seems to indicate the only reason we can't have a kiddo with Inari is "because problems with gods and humans", but has been more clarified as because they hadn't intended to make them marriageable till late in development. It could also be because genderless, since they'll go by Wife if you marry them as a dude and Husband if you marry as a woman.

You can win this for winning a livestock contest:
    [​IMG] Furries hold your asses: it's a two piece. [​IMG]

You catch bugs but you do not keep them, you identify them and later get rewards, so no more having to hold onto ALL THE BUGS EVER just in case, hoarders. They literally won't let you. You are free of your labors.

Also, traits. You can unlock one more after completing the game for the first time.

THE FACT YOU CAN INHERIT ALL YOUR SHIT FROM BEFORE WHEN YOU REPLAY IS MAKING ME SCREAM WITH EXCITEMENT. LIKE. It won't feel like as much of a punishment to start over now, and if I didn't want the bonus I could choose not to take it anyway and make it a challenge again. VERY NICE OPTION.

• Like x 4
  5. TheMockingCrows

Clothing Dump: This tumblr has been collecting screenshots and such so I'm going to link to their posts on clothes, since I've not spotted a guide yet and the pictures are VERY CLEAR.

Part 1 : http://friendsof3villages.tumblr.com/post/148336871627/clothing-screenshot-dump-part-1
    Part 2: http://friendsof3villages.tumblr.com/post/148337000222/clothing-screenshot-dump-part-2
    Part 3: http://friendsof3villages.tumblr.com/post/148479169632/clothing-screenshot-dump-part-3

Needless to say, I need All The Things.

• Like x 3
  6. TheMockingCrows

• Like x 1
  7. TheMockingCrows

also because im a bleeding heart, putting this here before I lose it:

to trigger a reverse confession is 60 points.
    Reverse proposal is 90.

eta: AND THE PICTURES AFTER MARRIAGE ARE SO CUTE, WHY IS EVERYONE SO FUCKING ATTRACTIVE, WHY CAN I NOT MARRY YOU ALL?? D:<

I can post them if they're wanted under a cut, so the rest remains a surprise!

Last edited: Aug 24, 2016
    • Like x 1
  8. Lambda

Lambda everything happens so much

There's finally a child-free marriage option?? *^*
    and the clothes look so cute!

(hopefully that's not all of them though, if there's not headphones like in SoS I'm going to get sulky. best hat option, 10/10)

9. TheMockingCrows

They've been steadily posting the clothing dumps over time, so idk if that's all of them though. That's just from a single player doing their thing and uploading stuff, I haven't found like a fogu collection of everything yet. ono And yes! child free marriage option is the fox god. :D I know in one of the other games you could marry the nun and there'd be no babs as well.

• Like x 2
  10. Lambda

Lambda everything happens so much

gonna marry the hell out of that bigender fox god

...provided that I can actually afford the game.

• Like x 3
  11. TheMockingCrows

Post Marriage Credit Illustrations! Because I'm screaming about them being attractive so why tf not.

[​IMG] Wayne
    [​IMG] Ford
    [​IMG] Yuzuki (apparently his hair is dark green in game + on baby, but black in a lot of promo stuff and art.)
    [​IMG] Hinata
    [​IMG] Ludeus
    [​IMG] Lisette (It also has her name as Carolina, not sure why.)
    [​IMG] Kasumi
    [​IMG] Komari
    [​IMG] Iuka
    [​IMG] Siuka
    [​IMG] Inari in a male role
    [​IMG] Inari in a female role. LOOK HOW CUTE. AH. WITCHIE. DES. AHH.

• Like x 1
  12. TheMockingCrows

ALSO: big relief for folks who want an easy play just to play.

SEEDLING MODE WILL BE IN THIS GAME AS WELL.

• Like x 2
  13. TheMockingCrows

It seems that you only have access to the Western town at first, while the others will unlock on their own over time. So if you wanna go after people from the islander place or the eastern themed place, you have to wait a lil bit and be patient. At least there's no YOU HAVE TO DO THING BEFORE THIS UNLOCKS!!!! (That only seems to be the pregnancy event, apparently.)

Your homes exterior and interior don't have to match! Want an eastern exterior and western interior? go for it.

Since you don't catch bees, you lure the things to your hive with flowers I think. And you have to fill the paddies yourself with your watering can!

You can share meals with friends, not just with spouse!

I'm also prolly not gonna match the set matchy origin family at all, so I guess I'm adopted. ALL THE FREEDOM IN THE WORLD TO MAKE AN OC WITH, SCORE. I wonder where my character came from.. lotsa time to think and plan before this dang thing comes out.

North America release is gonna be 2017, and most likely that's when the European version will come out as well, because it mentioned "Worldwide Release". Maybe a few months difference, nothing is concrete yet.

• Like x 3
  14. TheMockingCrows

necro because I'm still buzzing with excitement and the wiki seems to confirm worldwide release around the same time for other places as the US instead of "oh sorry europe wait till winter"

from the wiki:

• Like x 1
  15. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

nice.
    Though I will probably sit this one out for a while considering I didn't actually get far in Story of Seasons yet :P

16. TheMockingCrows

Fair enough! :3

Fuck, what would it be like for farmers from one game to meet farmers from another game though? Like. Farming adaptations, different plants and bugs and fish and flowers, different marriage options, different lore, different animal breeds..

:starry eyes:

• Like x 1
  17. TheMockingCrows

>W>!!! blog entries from the localization.

http://xseedgames.tumblr.com/post/154269995810/story-of-seasons-trio-of-towns-localization
    http://xseedgames.tumblr.com/post/155041579425/story-of-seasons-trio-of-towns-localization

with a snippet from the first that caught my eye:

• Like x 1
  18. TheMockingCrows

ALSO IT'S COMING TO THE US FEB 28TH AND MY BODY/WALLET ARE NOT READY. (you apparently get a capybara pocket plush for pre-orders too. ;v; wahh..)

• Like x 1
  19. Zin

Zin Professional Lurker

*crashes back into the thread like the fucking kool-aid man*

I T ' S R E L E A S E D A Y ! A A A A A A A

• Like x 1
  20. Zin

Zin Professional Lurker

MANY MONTHS LATER UPDOOT

THEY ARE PLANNING TO LOCALIZE THE DLC WHICH APPARENTLY WILL LET YOU HAVE A KID WITH THE FOX????

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice