hawkeguys scribble spectacular (and attempting animation, too!)

Discussion in 'Make It So' started by Hawkeguy, Nov 12, 2017.

?

hey, what would you like me to attempt animation wise?

1. a short hand to hand combat scene

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. some X-TREEEEEME foreshortening action (e.g., a punch, someone standing up...)

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
  3. SORD FIGHT SORD FIGHT

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
  4. whirl (the robot. not the action. maybe the robot DOING the action, tho.)

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
  5. scuttling guinea pigs

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  6. something else (throw your requests at me! it's free and i need the practice, seriously!!

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Hawkeguy

Hawkeguy struggling to complete this thought

today on OH HEY HERE'S SOME ART: dungeons and dragons, but we made it a transformers AU because of course.
    the campaign title is dice for an alt mode and i can't express how UTTERLY STOKED i am to be dicking around with dice again after the shadowrun campaign i used to play in was put on ice QwQ
    (i REALLY hope to resurrect my bavarian hacker dwarf one day tho. he's near and dear to my heart)
    scribbbbs.png
    some of the other's PCs since the DnD server and here are the places where i don't feel ashamed for uploading doodles that abuse layer modes for lighting, and, most importantly:
    verysmallrat.png
    MY BOY AND WIFE! aka ratchet the firbolg cleric, occasional voice of reason, staunch atheist (because why would you believe in gods, that's like believing in the postman), and unwilling babysitter. yes, i'm aware his left arm is too long. no, i'm so not relining and reflatting this (gonna draw a better proportioned ref when he gets some new armor, tho, i love him to much to leave him like that for eternity)
    and i have SO MANY SKETCHES i wanna scan and compile. dungeoneering is so good for the soul, and the art.

• Winner x 2
  2. Hawkeguy

gest ur.png
    some digital gestures because Why Not?

• Winner x 2
  3. Hawkeguy

hmm more anidoodleS.gif

• Winner x 1
  4. Hawkeguy

i kinda like this warmup sketch 8>
    61c599852648642e0e4495ebd000ea16.png

• Winner x 6
  5. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

I love that expression!

• Agree x 2
  6. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

Oh man that's really cool an angles like that are rly hard and it looks so natural!!!

• Agree x 2
  7. Hawkeguy

^-^ loose uncomplicated sketches like that are fun to do!!

• Winner x 2
  8. Hawkeguy

ratchoRevised.png

redesigned my cleric a while ago!! he deserves better than what i've slapped together an hour before his first game like his initial design. going more into an obvious Robe Goat from the countryside direction.
    additional note: the first pic took me, as said, an hour, but this? almost as legible (since it's just a sketch...) but only 20 minutes! and people wanna say i'm not fast enough 8D

Last edited: Jun 7, 2020
    • Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
  9. Hawkeguy

gensym scribe asher mir ate my brain smörf.png

• Winner x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice