he needs some milk

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by townghost, May 10, 2020.

1. townghost

townghost mystery crab

i don’t like going outside in full fascism!

2. townghost

townghost mystery crab

wake up at 5 am realize i still would do anything to make myself permanent with ruben... i can’t force this recovery. it’s gonna be another 5 years at least

3. townghost

townghost mystery crab

love like this can make you forgive anything it just sucks when that person decides to take advantage of it and hurt you

4. townghost

townghost mystery crab

trans boy is healing... he is a special friend. we went too far with sexual things but i’m not gonna think of him that way anymore. he doesn’t want anyone over 24 and i’m 25, it’s not gonna happen. but he loves me and we cuddle... i’m already so wounded and tired and closed off. but he is there. it’s the first time i’ve heard somebody say the words “touch starved” in real life, like it’s a real thing. and we both said it feels so good to cuddle. and i said this is good touch, not “customers”... and i said we are born trans to show the world the truth of reality, not to be looked at and sexualized. and i said because we’re both trans, you’re my brother and son and i protect you. i want a friend, i want a friend, i want a friend, i want a friend, i want a friend, i want a friend, i want a friend, i want a friend, i want a friend

5. townghost

townghost mystery crab

it does feel so good to cuddle rather than have sex because it’s honest... that’s where we’re at right now

he said i kind of used you because i was horny and i said then use me, go ahead, anything.

and i said i want to create something perfect
    and he was like so, seduction?
    and i was like no!!!!!

i love to cuddle and talk with him
    he gives me seratonin

6. townghost

townghost mystery crab

this is what i wanted but it’s too late... i’m being shown over and over again what i just missed... close but no cigar... maybe the real thing will come soon. please

7. townghost

townghost mystery crab

i love people’s head on my chest. that’s my favorite cuddle position. i love the feeling of their hair and their weight on the empty part of my heart. stemming the bleeding

8. townghost

townghost mystery crab

i went to group therapy, also i broke up with the boy. we're both bpd also he's kinda boring

9. townghost

townghost mystery crab

i'm a bitch who works hard on my mental health!

10. townghost

townghost mystery crab

i noticed the pattern which is amazing. i have an excellent way of forming relationships that is ass backwards and makes people think i am a sex creep

i think hiding the fact that you want to have sex with someone is manipulative and going into a friendship relationship with them while hiding sexual or romantic feelings is wrong, and you should be "honest" and "up-front" about it. but that's actually ass backwards and wrong, you should go through all the stages of building a relationship and that's how you actually get people to stay. it works and it's how normies do it but it's actually disgusting to me

11. townghost

townghost mystery crab

i'm not sure what is the root of the trigger there
    be it abuse, trauma, transphobia, internalized homophobia
    pick one we got a smorgasbord

12. townghost

townghost mystery crab

im going to draw my feelings when i like someone

13. townghost

townghost mystery crab

also i need to eat.

14. townghost

townghost mystery crab

8550D365-BC56-49C3-990E-DEC2B9A94BA7.jpeg

but in reality i would have to write an AU where i wasn’t abused to get the bottom part

15. townghost

townghost mystery crab

it’s a liver because liver is delicious (just kidding)

16. townghost

townghost mystery crab

starving? nope
    dinner? yup

17. townghost

townghost mystery crab

if i just eat whatever i'll be fat, sick, and not love myself.
    someone should adjust to me, be around me and make sure i have the food i need. a friend! or is that a partner

or is that community

18. townghost

townghost mystery crab

ruben used me as a test run and they're an asshole for even thinking of reaching for my heart

19. townghost

townghost mystery crab

hysterectomy diet

kombucha
    yogurt
    fruits and vegetables
    NOt cheese pizza
    ginger and garlic
    protein like a beast

20. townghost

townghost mystery crab

ever since i started taking concerta i can remember all kinds of shit. not everything. just a lot of shit. i feel clarity out of nowhere. literal medically induced clarity

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice