Hello Sunshine

Discussion in 'The Queen of Cups' started by Zin, Jul 6, 2016.

1. Grendel Holgata

Grendel Holgata The thunder of the drums dictates-

Grendel grins slightly. "Cool. Then it okay if we leave the rugrat with you to keep you company at the show and show you around?"

He scritches the scales under his son's chin, which makes Eirik give a chirp, then squeak and bite at Grendel's fingers with his sharp little teeth for embarrassing him again. "He seems to be having fun."

2. Corrie Macpherson

Corrie Macpherson I'm not expecting to grow flowers in a desert

This time Corrie can't not laugh, though she manages to keep it to a short chuckle. "Like I said, I am completely fine with having him around." Actually, when she spelled that out before Grendel hadn't arrived yet, had he? Well, now she's said it for him, then.

3. Grendel Holgata

Grendel nods, dreads jingling and clacking a bit with the movement. "Cool. We'll do that, then."

4. Corrie Macpherson

There's a moment of fairly non-awkward silence, then Corrie smiles sideways at Grendel. "...so treasure, huh?"

She hasn't forgotten what Eirik said about this place.

5. Grendel Holgata

"Here?" He rumbles low, then grins, looking further back. "...absolutely. old things. I'm sure."

6. Corrie Macpherson

"How are you so sure?" The one thing more important than the answer is how to find it, after all. Besides, she just plain wants to know more about him.

7. Grendel Holgata

"I have a lot of experience hunting down treasure," he smiles, showing off his teeth. "I can smell it."

8. Corrie Macpherson

Sunshine is practically rubbing his hands together in glee over the whole idea of treasure-hunting. It widens Corrie's answering grin considerably. "Sounds like a lot of fun."

9. Grendel Holgata

"...some of it might be an old stash of mine, though. Some of the rocks around here look kind of familiar. But you see enough rocks, they start to blend together..." He frowns faintly.

10. Corrie Macpherson

"Damn inconvenient geology doesn't want to make road signs."

11. Grendel Holgata

"And peeing on things only works for a limited time frame," he deadpans. "...but if this is one I've been to, there's a series of tunnels that lead in deep..."

He looks at Baldur. "...is that how you got in? I know you didn't walk past me."

12. Baldur of Skald

Baldur of Skald The Black Sun

Baldur nods "Dead 'o clock at the whirlpool in the back."

13. Corrie Macpherson

"There's a whirlpool?" If Corrie were small and furry, her ears would have pricked up.

14. Grendel Holgata

"That would explain why there's no river outside," Grendel nods slowly.

15. Eirik Gunn

Eirik Gunn Under The Broad Blue Sky

"...can we go swimming?" Eirik asks quietly.

16. -Sunshine-

-Sunshine- Sometimes You Have To Burn Up And Keep Breathing

What's a whirlpool? Are they fun? Do they have treasure inside? Sunshine asks curiously.

17. Baldur of Skald

Baldur turns towards his son, hands out in a expression of seeing idiocy in action. "Dead o'clock Erik. Dead o'clock! Do you have any idea what that means?"

18. Eirik Gunn

Eirik Gunn Under The Broad Blue Sky

"That you came out of Gramma's house that way? I mean. If Mom-Dad can swim in stuff, why can't I?"

19. Baldur of Skald

"Because your father knows how his powers work, and you don't! If you'd demonstrated the ability to survive underwater I wouldn't be concerned, however since you haven't I am a little concerned with the possibility of you drowning!"

20. Grendel Holgata

"...he has a point," Grendel hums, petting Eirik's head and making him squeak again. "We'll take you somewhere without an undertow, instead. Just not today."

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice