Hello Sunshine

Discussion in 'The Queen of Cups' started by Zin, Jul 6, 2016.

1. Grendel Holgata

Grendel Holgata The thunder of the drums dictates-

Grendel nods, then smiles, showing off his teeth. "...yeah. Haven't seen her in awhile. You sure your grandmother won't make me stay?" He slings an arm across his husband's shoulders.

2. Baldur of Skald

Baldur of Skald The Black Sun

Baldur puts one around his waist and leads him towards the back of the cave. " Not if she wants grandkids she won't." He answers dryly.

3. Grendel Holgata

Grendel Holgata The thunder of the drums dictates-

"Mmmmh, she's already got two out of us," he mutters back.

4. Eirik Gunn

Eirik Gunn Under The Broad Blue Sky

Eirik watches his parents depart, then grins hugely up at Corrie, practically bouncing on his heels.

5. Corrie Macpherson

Corrie Macpherson I'm not expecting to grow flowers in a desert

"...that went well." Much better than Corrie had really expected, given Eirik's previous nervousness.

6. Eirik Gunn

"Bleeeh, I'm sorry! I didn't know they'd try to find me here!" Eirik pouts.

7. Corrie Macpherson

"They did! It wasn't the end of the world!" Corrie shrugs. It's certainly an interesting situation- why would she have expected any less, as weird as the circumstances are? But nobody seems to want anyone else hurt, so it's not really worrying. "But if we're gonna take a night for the show, we should probably get to work now."

8. Eirik Gunn

"Nah, Gramma says the world ended a long time ago!" Eirik beams. "Okay! Just tell me what to do!"

9. -Sunshine-

-Sunshine- Sometimes You Have To Burn Up And Keep Breathing

Was that a boy or a girl? Sunshine asks thoughtfully. What's a concert? Are they fun? Will there be snow there?

10. Corrie Macpherson

"...it did?" Corrie kind of hopes that's a metaphor of some kind, but... "Uh, well, I think I've got all I'm getting from this spot, so now we'll move along a bit. Mind carrying this one?" Having an assistant really does have its perks!

...probably not snow at this one, she adds inwardly. But fun, probably. The first question she doesn't really have an answer to.

And on they go, stopping occasionally for particularly cool-shaped stones or interesting plays of light.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice