Hello

Discussion in 'Howdy there!' started by chthonicfatigue, May 27, 2015.

1. chthonicfatigue

chthonicfatigue Bitten by a radioactive trickster god

Hiya! I'm [redacted], if you like.

I hate introducing myself, especially online, but I'm making myself do it so I am no longer afraid of the nebulous Dire ConsequencesTM of posting about myself in forums. It's especially ironic given that I work in customer service and am usually pretty ok at small talk through years of practise.

So! I'm 35 but can't act Grown Up to save myself. People at work think I'm also quiet, proper and strait-laced which just goes to show they don't know me at all, because filthy multi-layered swears and constant innuendo are my default mode and if I like you I may well spraff constantly at you. I have a cat and a spouse and a house which is falling apart. I like reading, drawing, weightlifting, and video games provided they don't make me sick.

I'm here because I'd like to talk over some stuff in my past and I just can't with anyone in my life. Uh, the thought of unburdening myself off anon makes me feel all prickly and panicked, but I'm going to give it a shot anyway.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2021
    • Like x 2
  2. Hobo

Hobo HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA

Welcome!

I feel you on the introducing yourself thing, it's one of those terrible things made even more terrible when you know logically that nothing bad is going to happen if you do it, haha. Fucking brains. I'd recommend posting a pic of your cat in the pet thread if you've got some, the world needs more cat pics!

• Like x 1
  3. kmoss

kmoss whoops

Hullo!

Just so you know, we can also make subaccounts if you get too rrrr about sharing things even under the username! And then its doubleanon :D

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice