Hello

Discussion in 'Howdy there!' started by Lebesgue Integreat, Aug 4, 2018.

1. Chiomi

Chiomi Master of Disaster

Awesome. https://nsf.gov/awardsearch/showAward?AWD_ID=1638186&HistoricalAwards=false is the official NSF project brief. It really is mostly engineers involved except for me and my boss - even my undergrad is technically out of the college of engineering, though he's in a computer science program. And I found out today that there's a government body doing vaguely similar things except open source: the difference is that they're trying to do everything synched high level, like, you finish one thing and put the data in the other, where the overall goal for this is to be able to have things update every second or something, so that dynamic systems can be simulated. But I think that even if I can just have the human behavior part reasonably accurately predictive, that'll be really cool.

2. Lebesgue Integreat

Lebesgue Integreat Lesbian Intrigue

NICE, I will look at that in a couple of days when i take my meds. (adhd is so much fun when youre interested in complex topics isnt it)

3. Lebesgue Integreat

Lebesgue Integreat Lesbian Intrigue

Hey look I finally remembered to take my meds. I just finished reading through the brief, and that sounds really really cool! How is it going so far?

4. Chiomi

Chiomi Master of Disaster

Thanks! It's going pretty well: I'm almost done the programming part, and then we can start collecting data and tweaking things.

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice