help i am not good at names

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by aetherGeologist, Dec 15, 2018.

1. aetherGeologist

aetherGeologist Well-Known Member

I have made naans before with way more success, but tonight it was not to be

• Witnessed x 2
  2. aetherGeologist

Mum's idiot boyfriend has tested positive for covid and may have passed it on to her. Panicking a bit now.

• Witnessed x 3
  3. aetherGeologist

They both seem to be ok - mum hasn’t been able to get tested herself because she hasn’t had any symptoms, but she hasn’t had any symptoms so that’s probably ok.

4. aetherGeologist

I can’t believe it’s december

• Agree x 1
  5. aetherGeologist

I got my binder out for the first time in ... months, maybe? and on the one hand I've forgotten how much better I feel about my body image -boobs but on the other I'd also forgotten how much I dislike not being able to breathe as deeply.

6. aetherGeologist

Still it's nice looking into the mirror and actually feeling positive about what I see.

• Winner x 1
  7. aetherGeologist

So after weeks of waffling and saying there will be no christmas restrictions, the government has put christmas restrictions into place less than a week before christmas day

(I'm not against them! I am against announcing changes so late!)

• Agree x 1
  8. aetherGeologist

brb checking postage prices

9. chthonicfatigue

chthonicfatigue Bitten by a radioactive trickster god

I'm so sorry and witnessed, I can't even begin to tell you how pissed off I am for everyone in England under this gov't. (And apologies, I don't mean to hijack this thread, but ffs, how hard would it have been to not make empty promises.)

• Witnessed x 1
  10. aetherGeologist

It's fine, really. I feel the same way. I'm just even more concerned about what happens when Brexit hits in the new year now. I wasn't really expecting much, but with this latest example of their lack of planning and empty platitudes I feel like I can't grasp the enormity of the probable badness, and everyone around just seems unaware or uncaring, and arrgh.

11. aetherGeologist

I don't really think there are swear words strong enough to describe the government, essentially.

• Agree x 1
  12. aetherGeologist

Dreamt that i came out to my family about Gender Issues and it's just - yes, subconscious, i know that would be nice but it's not going to happen, ok

• Witnessed x 3
  13. aetherGeologist

GMing for the first time tonight!

• Winner x 3
  14. aetherGeologist

Locked myself out on what was supposed to be my last quiet day before Stress Fortnight.

• Witnessed x 4
  15. aetherGeologist

It’s not too bad but I’ve got to find something to do for a few hours before my mum can bring the spare key

• Witnessed x 1
  16. aetherGeologist

It’s just incredibly typical of me

• Witnessed x 1
  17. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

Do you have anything fun on hand, like a handheld game console or a sketchbook or something? Or even games on your phone?

Alternately, I like to go down internet rabbit holes when all I have is my phone. Find a topic you find interesting and go from there!

Hope your mom comes sooner rather than later, in any case. <3

18. aetherGeologist

I should really write here more often. In any case, I've just come back from catsitting my mum's kittens for a week. They are painfully adorable, but also very destructive and I'm glad to be back really.

• Like x 1
  19. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

Do you have photographic evidence of Kitten? :0

20. aetherGeologist

Sure!

this is George
    F13DBE9B-DDEF-43E1-80C3-F15D2B970E65.jpeg
    she looks sweet and innocent but will fight anything. As well as her toys and brother this also includes the curtains, the stairs, and a roll of kitchen roll she disemboweled and paraded around the house as a hunting trophy.

this is Gilbert, who will not display the right way around
    464C3765-FEB5-48A3-998E-5982E6EDEAF3.jpeg
    We’re trying to leash train him. He’s also growing at a ridiculous rate.

and here’s a bonus of the two of them together
    268E9079-FB9F-4C3A-BCCB-6B16556F1916.jpeg

• Winner x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice